• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Bully

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Prime feud is ridiculous, I can't imagine how or even why they fight. They're all autobots, they should be united. Who cares if the leader has the power, he only has the power because he's the leader! xD

And leading on from that, Link's rival, if left to be hateful and stuff, would just cause trifles later on, somethings that don't even need to be paid attention to. So, I really want him to be done in. Rightful justice!

EDIT: Yes it's cliched, but I just like the idea more than "I'll do these tiny things to piss you off, then when you threaten me I'll roll into a ball and leave you alone".

The Prime feud is ridiculous, I can't imagine how or even why they fight. They're all autobots, they should be united. Who cares if the leader has the power, he only has the power because he's the leader! xD

And leading on from that, Link's rival, if left to be hateful and stuff, would just cause trifles later on, somethings that don't even need to be paid attention to. So, I really want him to be done in. Rightful justice!

EDIT: Yes it's cliched, but I just like the idea more than "I'll do these tiny things to piss you off, then when you threaten me I'll roll into a ball and leave you alone".
I'm assuming people didn't see Transformers Animated.
In that universe, Prime isn't the rank of top Autobot, but more of second highest ranking. The two fight because of an event in their past that not only destroyed their friendship, but caused Optimus to leave the Elite Guard, even though it was Sentinel's fault. Sentinel Prime's actions are more glory seeking, ego-minded bigot with a somewhat racist attitude towards organics. After Ultra Magnus, leader of the Autobots in this show, is left comatose thanks to a battle with Shockwave, Sentinel takes command and causes Cybertron to be a paranoid planet that views him as their savior.
While I wish someone punched him in his giant chin or he suffered the same fate as a certain other Sentinel, the last we see of him in the show is in a crowd cheering that Optimus has defeated Megatron, looking pretty sour.

Anyway, on topic, I'd agree with your idea, him not necessarily realizing the error of his ways, but as long as he pretty much suffers Sentinel's fate in the last episode.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Did nintendo say Ganondorf wouldn't be in the game or Ganon wouldn't be in the game? If they just said Ganondorf it could be possible that Ganon will take over the bully's body and use him for evil.

They actually said Ganon won't be in it. This basically confirms that Ganon is not some separate entity from Ganondorf.

I say Link's rival will be Ghirahim himself, I would like the main villain to personally know Link, it'd add a great feeling to the plot.

Link's rival is the guy who threw an egg, or something, at him when Link was about to reach the Bird Statue in the ceremony in the demo.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I think he'll be like Mido, in a sense. He'll probably persuade the Skyloftians to blame Link for Zelda's disappearance, making him infamous. After all, who else was there when she fell? He might as well have pushed her off. He'll probably have to regain their trust or something.

/speculation

A

Augonator

Seriously? Guys are you discussing transformers animated on a Zelda forum?!! Come on!

L

linkfan

Maybe this guy bullies Link because he likes Zelda, and Link gets all of Zelda's attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom