• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Awesomeness That is Knowlee! :)

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
Type: signature
Background: plain black maybe vertical wave lines
Character:
Words: Spirit Tracks in the same font as the soul train logo (the disco show) and you can also give credit to yourself by putting your name somewhere
Description of graphic: the demon train going across the signature with big letters in the bottom right corner and the letters sort of going off the black.

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
I decided for my 100 posts I would celebrate with a new Avatar!

Type: avatar
Background: similar to the sigs pattern (but not the same).
Character: http://www.hyrulerealm.net/offiart/lttp/agahnim.jpg
Words: all I need is your name in the corner to certify that you actually made it.
Description of graphic: I'll leave most of that up to you. Though I don't want it to be too far off from the sig.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Tis time to revive this dead thread with some more updates. :)

Type: picture
Background: red
Character: Link holding a bomb
Words: under link "Dungeon killer"

Thanks Knowlee you are really a nice person. You deserve a promotion, knowlee rules!;):D

Here is your desktop background, Dungeon killer. I'm sorry that it took so long to get it done, but I was busy with other things and I couldn't sit down and work on it, but now I am proud to say that it is now done. I hope that you like it. :) Oh and the reason why it is shown as a link and not as a picture is because I want to conserve bandwith and plus I don't want this post to be super long and take up a lot of time loading.

Desktop Background for Dungeon killer

If there is anything that you would like for me to change, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Type: signature
Background: plain black maybe vertical wave lines
Character:
Words: Spirit Tracks in the same font as the soul train logo (the disco show) and you can also give credit to yourself by putting your name somewhere
Description of graphic: the demon train going across the signature with big letters in the bottom right corner and the letters sort of going off the black.

Hello, Twili Kid. I have your signature done as well. As for the font, I tried to find the font that was used for that show, but I couldn't find it. I found something that looked a bit similar to it and used it instead. I'm sorry. :(

DemonTrainSignature.png

If there is anything that you want changed about it, please don't hesitate to ask.

I decided for my 100 posts I would celebrate with a new Avatar!

Type: avatar
Background: similar to the sigs pattern (but not the same).
Character: http://www.hyrulerealm.net/offiart/lttp/agahnim.jpg
Words: all I need is your name in the corner to certify that you actually made it.
Description of graphic: I'll leave most of that up to you. Though I don't want it to be too far off from the sig.

Congrats on the 100 posts, Halo. :) Here is your avatar to help celebrate the occasion.

AgahnimAvatarforhalosiera117.png

If there is anything that you wish to be changed, please don't hesitate to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom