• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Awesomeness That is Knowlee! :)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The Queen of Awesomeness' Graphics

Hello ZD! I'm knowlee and I'm here to show off some of my sigs, avatars, and backgrounds that I've made with the GIMP program. I am a beginner, so don't be surprised if you see something horrid show up on your screen. (I apoligize in advance for any nightmares that you may have afterwards. :D )

Anyways though in actuality I think I did pretty good with the few things that I've made with the program. I know I may need some more practice, but hey, practice does make perfect. Well, not entirely perfect, but you know what I mean. :)

Midna Avatar
Toph Avatar
Ray Kon Avatar
Rikku X-2 Avatar

Signatures:

Midna Signature
Wind Waker Link Signature
Twilight Princess Link Signature
Ranulf Signature
Toph Signature
Ray Kon Signature
Rikku X-2 Signature

Backgrounds:

Into the Twilight
Cataclysm's Eve

Enjoy! :)

Oh and if you do wish to have me make something for you, I'll try my best to do so. Although there are others on here that you could ask that have way better work than me. :)

Anyways my requirements (if you want me to make you something...) are that you need to be a member for at least a month, have a good reputation (as in have a little green square underneath your name on the left), and have at least 30 posts.

The form for the graphic request is here:

Type: (ie: avatar, signature, or even a background, if you wish to have one made...)
Background: (ie: colors you want, pattern design, background from something else, etc.)
Character: (ie: the person or animal that you want in your graphic. Please provide a picture or at least a link to the picture.)
Words: (ie: any words that you wish to be written onto your graphic)
Description of graphic: (ie: where your description of what you want your graphic to look like, like where you want the picture, the words, etc.)

I have three openings. If there is no opening to be seen please wait until you see an opening to post and tell me what you want. Thank you. :)

1) Open
2) Open
3) Open

Last edited:

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Not bad at all Knowlee. Keep up the good work. I would love to teach you lessons (if you wanted them) but I use Adobe Photoshop lol. Keep trying and I would love to see more from you soon.;)

knowlee

Thanks, Brandikins! :) I would appreciate having someone to teach me, but sadly I don't have Adobe Photoshop. :D (I guess we have quite a predicament there...)

I'm going to keep making some more. I'll get better with practice. :)

knowlee

Hello ZD! I'm knowlee and I'm here to show off some of my sigs, avatars, and backgrounds that I've made with the GIMP program. I am a beginner, so don't be surprised if you see something horrid show up on your screen. (I apoligize in advance for any nightmares that you may have afterwards. :D )

Anyways though in actuality I think I did pretty good with the few things that I've made with the program. I know I may need some more practice, but hey, practice does make perfect. Well, not entirely perfect, but you know what I mean. :)

Midna Avatar
Toph Avatar
Ray Kon Avatar
Rikku X-2 Avatar

Signatures:

Midna Signature
Wind Waker Link Signature
Twilight Princess Link Signature
Ranulf Signature
Toph Signature
Ray Kon Signature
Rikku X-2 Signature

Backgrounds:

Into the Twilight
Cataclysm's Eve

Enjoy! :)

Oh and if you do wish to have me make something for you, I'll try my best to do so. Although there are others on here that you could ask that have way better work than me. :)

Anyways my requirements (if you want me to make you something...) are that you need to be a member for at least a month, have a good reputation (as in have a little green square underneath your name on the left), and have at least 30 posts.

The form for the graphic request is here:

Type: (ie: avatar, signature, or even a background, if you wish to have one made...)
Background: (ie: colors you want, pattern design, background from something else, etc.)
Character: (ie: the person or animal that you want in your graphic. Please provide a picture or at least a link to the picture.)
Words: (ie: any words that you wish to be written onto your graphic)
Description of graphic: (ie: where your description of what you want your graphic to look like, like where you want the picture, the words, etc.)

I have three openings. If there is no opening to be seen please wait until you see an opening to post and tell me what you want. Thank you. :)

1) Open
2) Open
3) Open

Sorry for double posting, but I needed to add some things I've made to my gallery and I can't edit my first post. :)

Neji Hyuuga Avatar
Tetra Avatar (for Tetra)
Hay Lin Avatar

Signatures

Neji Hyuuga Signature
Agahnim Signature (for halo siera 117)
The Wakers of Winds Signature

That is all for now. :)

Last edited:

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
Wow thats good stuff, now here's my request:
Type: signature
Background: Red but I want White somewhere
Character: Agahnim! http://media.photobucket.com/image/agahnim/ShinDNA/Scene-agahnim.jpg?o=20
Words: Halo seira 117, somewhere but relativly small, and of corse Knowlee for credit!
Description of graphic:Agahnim off to one side and my name on the other. I would like it to be around the size of your Ray Kon Sig.

knowlee

Wow thats good stuff, now here's my request:
Type: signature
Background: Red but I want White somewhere
Character: Agahnim! http://media.photobucket.com/image/agahnim/ShinDNA/Scene-agahnim.jpg?o=20
Words: Halo seira 117, somewhere but relativly small, and of corse Knowlee for credit!
Description of graphic:Agahnim off to one side and my name on the other. I would like it to be around the size of your Ray Kon Sig.

Thank you. :)

Also, here's your sig. If there's anything that you don't like about it and want me to change, don't hesitate to ask. :)

I tried to get more white in there, but with the way that the program was working wth me, it would only let me get it in that one corner. Sorry. :(

AgahnimSignatureforhalosiera117-1.png

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
Thank you. :)

Also, here's your sig. If there's anything that you don't like about it and want me to change, don't hesitate to ask. :)

I tried to get more white in there, but with the way that the program was working wth me, it would only let me get it in that one corner. Sorry. :(

AgahnimSignatureforhalosiera117-1.png
This......is........Amazing! I wish I could repay you somehow (well I did use spell check), this is just so awesome Knowlee! The colors blend perfectly together with Agahnim! Thank You So Much!

Last edited:

knowlee

This......is........Amazing! I wish I could repay you somehow (well I did use spell check), this is just so awesome Knowlee! The colors blend perfectly together with Agahnim! Thank You So Much!

Aww...you don't have to repay me. :) I liked how the colors worked with him too. They fit so well.

Your welcome. :)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I took a look at your stuff, Knowlee, and I liked what I saw.

You mentioned you could make something for someone as a request, right?

Well, if you are still doing that, why not make me an avy? The one I have, as you can see, is too simple. What I did with Tetra was simply to add a pirate hat from a picture I found on Yahoo. But Judging from what I saw of your works, I think you can actually make one better for me, so if you have the time please make one for me.

knowlee

I took a look at your stuff, Knowlee, and I liked what I saw.

You mentioned you could make something for someone as a request, right?

Well, if you are still doing that, why not make me an avy? The one I have, as you can see, is too simple. What I did with Tetra was simply to add a pirate hat from a picture I found on Yahoo. But Judging from what I saw of your works, I think you can actually make one better for me, so if you have the time please make one for me.

Yes, I'm still taking requests. I'll be happy to make an avatar for you. :)

Do you want me to use your current avatar as the picture for the new avatar or would you like for me to use a different picture?

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes, I'm still taking requests. I'll be happy to make an avatar for you. :)

Do you want me to use your current avatar as the picture for the new avatar or would you like for me to use a different picture?

Well, I have no problem with the one I have, so you can use it, but if you have a better one, use it too.

Just don't forget to add the pirate hat. lol And thank you.

Len

Zelda On Paper
you really R a good artist knowlee, congratulations there dude! im an artist roo (using a pencil and a clay eraser)... your graphix rocks!

knowlee

Well, I have no problem with the one I have, so you can use it, but if you have a better one, use it too.

Just don't forget to add the pirate hat. lol And thank you.

Alrighty then, Tetra, here's your avatar. I hope you like it! :) If there is anything that you want me to change, don't hesitate to ask.

TetraAvatar.png

you really R a good artist knowlee, congratulations there dude! im an artist roo (using a pencil and a clay eraser)... your graphix rocks!

Thank you for the comment, Len. :) I'd like to see some of your artwork.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, that looks awesome! *Glomps Knowlee* Thanks alot, I love it. If I want to update it some day, I'll let you know, for now, that works great. ^^

knowlee

Oh, that looks awesome! *Glomps Knowlee* Thanks alot, I love it. If I want to update it some day, I'll let you know, for now, that works great. ^^

Your welcome! :)

Let me know if you do ever want another one. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom