• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Awesomeness That is Knowlee! :)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Once again, sorry for the double post, but I can no longer edit anymore of my previous posts on here. :)

Well I've got a few more things to show that I've made just recently. I'm now currently using them both as my avatar and signature. :) And here they are:

Ranulf Avatar
Ranulf Signature

Stay tuned for more! :)

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
Type:avatar
Backround:your choice but I would like a pattern in the back
Character: Zant (This is what I can find but if you know a better picture please use it)

Words: Twili Kid somewhere in the top corner
Decription of graphic: Zant sort of moved to the bottom corner and my name in the corner across from it with your choice of color

And thanks in advanced for making it

knowlee

Type:avatar
Backround:your choice but I would like a pattern in the back
Character: Zant (This is what I can find but if you know a better picture please use it)

Words: Twili Kid somewhere in the top corner
Decription of graphic: Zant sort of moved to the bottom corner and my name in the corner across from it with your choice of color

And thanks in advanced for making it

Would this do?

ZantAvatarforTwiliKid.png

Hmm...it seems to me that it's a bit "naked" in the top left corner, but it's probably just me. If there is anything that you want to me to change on it, please don't hesitate to ask.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Cool! here's my request.

Type: Signature
Background: Green with some Yellow Rays
Character: A cucco(I can't find a Picture of a Fried Cucco but you can use this picture for my Signature)
http://transfat.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/fried-chicken.jpg (crop the black background part if you can, if you can't well change the Background said above from green to Black)

Words: K4KING: It's Kakariko Fried Cucco Time!!!! in Hylian Font, In one small side(on the left, is your name of course.)
Description of graphic: The picture is in the center with the yellow rays "shining" on it, my name is above while the Phrase: It's Kakariko Fried Cucco Time at the Bottom. The Size of the Sig is just a little larrger than a Normal Sig would be.

Hope it's not too much.

Last edited:

knowlee

Cool! here's my request.

Type: Signature
Background: Green with some Yellow Rays
Character: A cucco(I can't find a Picture of a Fried Cucco but you can use this picture for my Signature)
http://transfat.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/fried-chicken.jpg (crop the black background part if you can, if you can't well change the Background said above from green to Black)

Words: K4KING: It's Kakariko Fried Cucco Time!!!! in Hylian Font, In one small side(on the left, is your name of course.)
Description of graphic: The picture is in the center with the yellow rays "shining" on it, my name is above while the Phrase: It's Kakariko Fried Cucco Time at the Bottom. The Size of the Sig is just a little larrger than a Normal Sig would be.

Hope it's not too much.

Is this what you wanted, K4KING?

K4Kingssignature.png

I would have put my name on the left side like you asked, but it looked like I had a bit too much on the left side if I were to have put it there, so I moved it to the top right corner instead. If there is anything that you want changed, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this what you wanted, K4KING?

K4Kingssignature.png

I would have put my name on the left side like you asked, but it looked like I had a bit too much on the left side if I were to have put it there, so I moved it to the top right corner instead. If there is anything that you want changed, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

N-I-C-E!

But if you could put a spoon and fork somewhere it would be AWESOME-ER

XD

if you can't oh well this will do! I like it!

S

Subrosian

Hey, Knowlee I've got a request for you.
Type: Sig
Background: A hypnospiral or somethin' like that.
Character: The Pig Warrior from the Link's Awakening Manga, if you can't find a good pic, I'll give you one.
Words: I fight 'cause I feel like it!

Sorry for being a pain with these measurements knowlee but the intended site won't let me use my current sig :(...moving on, I would like you to make me a sig with the following needs:

Size Limits: 400 x 150 is the highest with 350 x 150 preferably being the lowest.
Picture: Goku, Hopefully Goku as he enters 1st Super Saiyan form...anything to do with his first form is fine though. (just his head to make it easier though :))
Background: anything that looks good with the goku picture.
Text: Durion

knowlee

Hey, Knowlee I've got a request for you.
Type: Sig
Background: A hypnospiral or somethin' like that.
Character: The Pig Warrior from the Link's Awakening Manga, if you can't find a good pic, I'll give you one.
Words: I fight 'cause I feel like it!

Well in my requirements, in order to have something be made the person must have at least 30 posts. But seeing as your so close to getting there, I'll make you one. :)

Here you go:

PigWarriorfromLAMangaSignature.png

If there's anything that you wish to be changed about it, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Sorry for being a pain with these measurements knowlee but the intended site won't let me use my current sig :(...moving on, I would like you to make me a sig with the following needs:

Size Limits: 400 x 150 is the highest with 350 x 150 preferably being the lowest.
Picture: Goku, Hopefully Goku as he enters 1st Super Saiyan form...anything to do with his first form is fine though. (just his head to make it easier though :))
Background: anything that looks good with the goku picture.
Text: Durion

Hmm...well I used the size of 350 x 150 to make this:

Goku1stSuperSaiyanFormforDL0602.png

Is this okay? Like I said before, if there is anything you wish to be changed about it, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Those are pretty nice~ I use GIMP as well. How do you make those pop out tags? I wanna try that but I can't figure out how to do it >:

Pop-out tags? Are you talking about making the picture look like it's popping out of the signature like I did to the previous two signatures that I made?

Also, here's some updates. :)

Majora's Mask Avatar
Majora's Mask Signature
Spirit Tracks Zelda Avatar
Spirit Tracks Signature

Last edited:

knowlee

Yes, that. How do you do it? I think I figured it out, but I'm not sure XD

Well, basically what you do is that you make the background for the signature first. You then select and delete the top part, bottom part, or both depending on what you want. After you have done that, you make the white background that appears transparent. Take the picture that you're wanting to use and place it over the transparent and colored background. Then your picture should look like it's popping out of the signature background.

I hope that my explanation helps. :)

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Type: picture
Background: red
Character: Link holding a bomb
Words: under link "Dungeon killer"

Thanks Knowlee you are really a nice person. You deserve a promotion, knowlee rules!;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom