• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Antagonist

Who is the antagonist of SS?

• Ganondorf/Ganon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaati

• Dark Link

• Malladus

• Majora

• New villain

• More than one villain

• Total voters

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'd love to see a completely new villain. I mean, Ganondorf has had his fill, they should give a new villain a chance.
Maybe Vaati or some sort of demon that escaped. It could be possible that the main villain is in fact Link's alter ego, Dark Link, OR someone like Aganahim. (sp?)

I can't wait to see what they end up doing with SS.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
I'm surprised Dark Link has gotten so many votes. I didn't expect him to be in the top three, still it would be pretty cool to see him again. I mean, he's only ever been in three games (that you can fight him in).

E

edman1123

I voted Dark Link, but not for SS. I'd like to see him in a darker Zelda title.

But for SS, I would like to see anything but Ganon/Ganondorf/Sr. Pig Face. Plus, putting Ganon in would be illogical because SS supposedly takes place before OoT, and OoT was where Ganon got started doing his evil thing.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Vaati would fit right in considering the graphical style but I think that NIntendo has moved away from the minish for now. It will most likely be a new boss but since I can't say what that boss will be or look like I gave the vote to Vaati, DL would make a great boss as well but that's a whole other topic in itself =P

Vaati would fit right in considering the graphical style but I think that NIntendo has moved away from the minish for now. It will most likely be a new boss but since I can't say what that boss will be or look like I gave the vote to Vaati, DL would make a great boss as well but that's a whole other topic in itself =P

Plus seeing Vaati in three dimensions would be pretty cool.

B

Biggoron

My theory is that the evil under skyloft is the tribe that had the Majora Mask. Eventually link beats them and they get banished to another demention. (Termina)

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Maybe Vatti will ally Ganondorf or any other villain, could be a new one. Also a bunch of villains instead of one, like five or four that gather and makes an almost unbeaten alliance that together terrorize hyrule or skyloft.
Maybe each villain would have its own helpers and Link will have to beat each villain in its own territory. Anyways, I don't think that this is what going to happen, it'll probably be Ganondorf or a new villain, I really don't think that they're going to use Vatti, Majora or Dark Link again.

Hopefully a new villan, cuz those are always fun. But can anyone explain why it is ever so impossible for Ganon/dorf to appear before OoT?
There have been many generations of Link's and Zelda's, why can't there be more than one Ganon/dorf as well? Yeah, OoT shows the appearance of the first Ganondorf that seems to re-appear in future games such as TP and WW, but why is it so difficult for people to believe there may be one before OoT?

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I voted for several, because we really don't know yet. It might be explaining Majora's origins, it's very unlikely but possible since it takes place before Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. It may be Ganondorf, or maybe an early incarnation of Ganondorf or something. It may be just forces of evil instead of a character. And they may completely surprise us, I hope they build him/her/it up well mostly.

T

Twich

It most likely won't be Ganondorf, but I have no doubt he'll appear in some shape or form..perhaps as a kid? Because SS is suppose to be the story of the origin of the Master Sword so you could assume Ganon would be a child.. :/
So I voted some one new, Majora would be cool but that would mean the theory of the Twili being the creators of Majora being true in order for the mask to appear in Hyrule. Zant wouldn't have existed at the time of SS. So in all honestly, a new villain can be expected. Unless they pull a fast one, and make it so like Link Ganondorf's reincarnated through out the series. Which would be a serious Cop-out on their part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom