• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The 17th Era Rp Thread

The Inducer stood frozen, as if in shock. "This isn't right," she said finally. "She wasn't supposed to die..." She closed her eyes as if trying to hold back pain.

"She did die a hero," Meli said quietly. "She saved countless lives, mine included. I owe her.. everything."

"Kira was a hero form the beginning." The Inducer responded. "It was not a path pushed onto her, like yours, Melica. It was not one she stumbled upon, like you, jack, or one she curiously tailed, like Shannon's. She chose it, knowing the hardships." She swallowed hard. "It's up to you to pick up the pieces she inevitably dropped..."

Meli said nothing. The Inducer opened her eyes, although they remained unseen, and turned to her slightly. "Then it rests to me to explain. The Arefaen line has been in control of a vast political power and scientific society for generations. This you know."

Meli nodded in offhand affirmation. "And I'm the sole heiress of that stuff. All of it. And, yeah, I have the secret that my grandfather worked so hard to uncover, blah blah."

The Inducer swiftly held up a hand, as if about to strike a naughty child. "This is serious! The danger you face is real, as real as life, and death. Perhaps more so. treat it as such." She lowered her hand slowly. "...As I was saying. The empire your grandfather controlled was to go to his son when he died, but he chose to leave it hanging--for you to take it. But it was taken before you were ready--long before then. The man who stole the seat of power has evil intentions, littered with cruel morals and conspiracy. They believe that humanity has destroyed the earth, and intend to leave it to whatever being swill come after they are wiped out. By his hand. So he stole the power to fulfill his plans. He believes that your secret is a key component to this--only you know the truth."

Meli tensed. She also knew that she was never supposed to find it. It was supposed to go to her father--but Meli found it. She stayed silent, watching the ground.

"Regardless of this, his plan cannot be stopped with him in power. You need to overthrow him."

Meli looked up, suddenly enticed. "A rebellion?"

"Yes. A rebellion against the rebels."

((wait.. I ignored Shanon... eroops, sawee :(

BUT IT'S HAPPENING jGNPOWERAGMNVJWEP8UTFIIGHWDEPORSKGMVJDKLOSF6TYWEO234))

The Inducer nodded once again. "In a way, it is. The journey will be far larger than you expect--every base must be recaptured before confronting him."

"Go on..." Meli said, curious. "How many bases are there?"

"Eighteen." she said simply. "Rocklow was one--seventeen remain, counting the center."

"Seventeen," said Meli bemusedly. "Funny. So how do we do this?"

"Destroy the base, turn the base's loyalties, claim the base with your own allies--you cannot do this alone, although the five of you will spearhead the rebellion. It is not as easy as it sounds."

Meli promptly burst out laughing. The Inducer shook her head. "As soon as you two are done fooling around, there is serious strategy to go over."

Meli let her hand fall, chucking. "Yeah, I'm done."

The Inducer sighed. "As I was saying. The bases you must recapture are scattered across Europe and North America, with the major exception of one on a Pacific island. There are a few optimal routes, but the one you decide on is up to you." A faint smile played on her lips. "After all, I can't tell you everything.
"You should start by gathering allies--those who fled when the new 'leader' took your grandfather's place will want to follow you. Seek their aid; your grandfather's top agents will surely want the true leader--"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Meli interrupted. "Are you saying that I have to lead these people?"

"Yes. of course."

Meli stared at the ground.

"Melica, you have been training your entire life for this. You're not a child anymore--you're a woman now, and you're ready for this. Which reminds me..." The Inducer's faint smile flickered once again. "Happy birthday."

Melica looked up. "What...? Wait, you're right! How the frex did I forget about that..." She bit her lip with a smile.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Sierra was taken aback by all this. It really didn't sound easy at all, actually. Seventeen bases? Two different continents and one even on an island? Then they had to kill off the main guy?

She shook off her thoughts and gave Melica a small smile, "Happy birthday."

Meli smiled, albeit in a slightly forced manner. "Not necessary. I'm being given an adventure for my birthday, what more could a person want?" She responded in a relatively upbeat manner. In truth, she was both excited and a little afraid of what the journey would hold. She knew it wouldn't be easy. "So, I guess we should go now..."

The Inducer nodded. "I have done all I can without directly intervening--which I cannot do. Gather the allies you need--be creative. Time is short, however. Good luck, Melica."

((hoooly gog we're almost done with this part guys. Any last anything to add before Part one is finished--say it now. *waits for others*))

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
How are we all gonna do this? Jack thought in his head. There seemed to be so much to do and little time to do it. He didn't even know if this was a possible mission or not, but here he is, a part of it. And what Melica just said; does that mean that Jack is important to her? He got up and tried to dismiss the idea before his thoughts overtook him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom