• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THAT ANGST THREAD

Angst is a lovely term that is oftentimes misused. However, I shall join in this club of angst: I am suffering at the hands of a madman and I cannot leave her grasp because she is in fact my caretaker. :(

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Angst is a lovely term that is oftentimes misused. However, I shall join in this club of angst: I am suffering at the hands of a madman and I cannot leave her grasp because she is in fact my caretaker. :(

WHY DID YOU NOT CALL YOUR CARETAKER A MADWOMAN IF IT IS A SHE?!?!?!?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I AM MODERATELY UPSET THAT MY MOM BOUGHT THE WRONG ****ING KIND OF APPLE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD SHE NOT CARE ABOUT ME??!?!??! I AM SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE i WANTED THE VERY SPECIAL KIND OF APPLE JUICE, BUT INSTEAD I GOT THIS ****** **** **** KNOCK-OFF STORE BRAND!!!!

MY MOM JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

#12yearsold

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
IT SNOWED AGAIN TODAY AND NOBODY AT HOME COMFORTED ME LIKE SRSLY WTF IS THIS I WAS LEGITIMATELY SAD ABOUT IT AND PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT MY ME CRYING OMG NOBODY GETS ME :kawaii:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
OMG MY MOM GOT MAD BECAUSE I NEVER WEAR PANTS WHAT AM I TWELVE NOBODY WEARS PANTS NOT EVEN ON ZD WHAT THE FRANKFURT SRS OMG I'M SEETHING

WHY DID YOU NOT CALL YOUR CARETAKER A MADWOMAN IF IT IS A SHE?!?!?!?

Unlike the vocal minority of the Internet, I do not tend to make a distinction in gender across all nouns that I use. I call girls by "dude" just as I do with boys and even those that are non-binary.

Sheik

:the:
TYPING IN CAPS IS SO ****ING STUPID I CAN'T STAND IT

DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD IS AN EXCUSE TO DO SO? NO!

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH IDIOTS. I DON'T EVEN. GAAAAAAAHHH

I AM MODERATELY UPSET THAT MY MOM BOUGHT THE WRONG ****ING KIND OF APPLE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD SHE NOT CARE ABOUT ME??!?!??! I AM SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE i WANTED THE VERY SPECIAL KIND OF APPLE JUICE, BUT INSTEAD I GOT THIS ****** **** **** KNOCK-OFF STORE BRAND!!!!

MY MOM JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

#12yearsold

Makes sense now. She didn't give you apple juice...she pissed in it, and you thought it was a knock-off. :right:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Makes sense now. She didn't give you apple juice...she pissed in it, and you thought it was a knock-off. :right:

sloth.jpg

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Unlike the vocal minority of the Internet, I do not tend to make a distinction in gender across all nouns that I use. I call girls by "dude" just as I do with boys and even those that are non-binary.

Vocal minority of the internet? I WANT A SOURCE FOR THIS CLAIM!

But seriously dude, I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm a bit of a grammar freak and I have a tendency to find errors like this. There's a difference between not making distinctions between genders and defining a single subject by two different gender related terms. It's kind of like how if you might say "policeman" or "policewoman" if you know the gender but you'd say "cop: if you didn't. I just found it kind of odd that you would say "madman" instead of "madwoman" or a gender neutral term when you made it clear that the subject was a "she". Unless you were trying to go along with the semi-parodic tone of this thread, which it's hard to tell by your last post. Anyway, have a nice day.:)

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
UGH I AM SO PISSED AT DEM DRAMA QUEENS WHO SAY THEY'RE LEAVING THE FORUMS AND THEN SHOW THEIR FACES AGAIN MERE DAYS LATER LIKE WHO DO THESE IDJITS THINK THEY ARE ALWAYS BEGGIN FUR ATTENSHUN AND SHIZ

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom