• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Yeah, I looked back at Fire Emblem Mafia, and in it Moe was Town, his posts are way different than what I'm seeing in this game. To apply more pressure.

Vote: Moe

For the record, I do find his playstyle so far Anti-town.
See I find him playing very anti-town no matter what his alignment so it's hard for me to get a read on him :shrugs:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I'm being lazy this game is all
I promise you if I was a wolf it wouldn't be this easy
If there are three wolves the most average activity distribution would be two in the bottom third of posters

funnier6

Courage~
You're ending your questions with periods and you only do that as towb
I reread a bunch of botw mafia for the express purpose of proving this wrong but after thirty ish of my posts I gotta admit you may have a point there. (Not that it means anything now that I know about it)

I gotta admit you’d have to be crazy (read: even more crazy than you already are) to post the weird reads you’ve been posting all game and be scum at the same time.
Today is Day 2, whole new Day, I have thoughts now, and I'm sharing them.
The point was you were present and posting on day one but only used that time to comment on how there was nothing going on which is posting for the sake of posting and completely useless.

Btw your avatar makes me feel like you’re perpetually annoyed by everyone.
Now let's see. If Storma is Town, HeroOfTime is considered Town, Moe is Town, Pancake is Town, Funnier is Town, Rubik is town, and Sadia is Town (a combined list of all the "Town" reads from active members), than the majority of Mafiosos are inactive players. This is very hard to believe.
So what do you believe then.
and FoSing doesnt really do much imo.
I know rightttt. Finger of suspicioning instead of voting is the lamest most ineffective shading thing you could possibly dooo. All it does is show that you can’t make a decisionn. Didn’t mean to rant but they do annoy me.

@Sadia you got a better post coming?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
He has been posting very frequently but there's no substance to any of his post, I feel. I also don't like his vote against Rubik. Nothing about Rubiks playstyle feels very off to me. I am getting a slight town read off him. I am also not getting his suspicion on Moe because he's been acting fairly normal too. His meta reads are just very off and don't make sense. It just feels like he's trying to find something to put heat on these two and it hasn't been working.

Why exactly are you getting a town read off of Rubik? He voted without stating why for the entirety of day one, and finally gave a weak argument now that we're more than halfway through say two. If he really believed you were Mafia, I feel like he would've actually explained his logic day one when he was going for you. I'm interpreting that as a mafia pretending to scumhunt to look like a townie, but without any real commitment, because he knows who his scumbuds are.

You're ending your questions with periods and you only do that as towb

I reread a bunch of botw mafia for the express purpose of proving this wrong but after thirty ish of my posts I gotta admit you may have a point there. (Not that it means anything now that I know about it)

I gotta admit you’d have to be crazy (read: even more crazy than you already are) to post the weird reads you’ve been posting all game and be scum at the same time.

I found it absolutely hilarious that Moe would pick up on something this minute. Just thought I should say that

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think you'll find that I vote for people plenty of times without providing a reason until sometime the next day pretty frequently. That's intentional.

How people react to a wagon I think is a good one without me trying to sell it to them beforehand is valuable information.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 2.2 Vote Count
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - funnier, Moe the Moblin
PancakeSamurai (1) - Rubik
Rubik (1) - HeroOfTime
Moe the Moblin (2) - PancakeSamurai, Spiritual Mask Salesman

Not voting: Doc, Stormageden747, Sadia

With 9 living it takes 5 for a majority vote. The day ends on Tuesday, September 4th at 9:30am CST.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Moe just piggy backed off Funnier. Now maybe this is normal for Moe, idk, I recall him actually making lengthy posts in past games, doing real scum hunting, and not just like "Pancake Town. Funnier Town." "This dude used periods and only does this as Town!" If you want flat posts pointed out, there you go. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Moe always does this and I'm not remembering right. With that thought, hold on for a future post, because I'm going to look back at a few games.
^
So what do you believe then.

I feel like you read my posts halfway and then just stop.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
With the way things are looking today and the two "wagons" we currently have (though they're both only 2 votes deep), I'd probably vote for SMS. I'd prefer he gets lynched over Moe, because I don't agree that Moe is changing his playstyle from his town games. I also thought Pancake's vote and unvote of SMS as odd.

If SMS is scum, I think there's a good chance Pancake is too.

That said, we still have a role claim today that I think we should use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom