• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread That '70s Show Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
And, frankly, I feel like people are going to pile onto a lynch for me just because it'll be easy, Doc even said he'd consider voting me, and that'd be convenient for him, he's basically re-iterating what people have already said about me.

I think a good alternative would be a lynch on Doc, because I played as a Mafioso with him in a past game and I know him coasting through a game, like he is doing so far, is his scum playstyle.

I'm keeping my vote on Moe, however, I'm pretty sure he is scum, and I feel like the players who shy away from voting him are his scumbuds.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Vote: Moe

For the record, I do find his playstyle so far Anti-town.

Ehh... I kinda agree... I wouldn't want to get rid of a townie just because they're being unhelpful, after all, they still have the potential to lynch a mafia, and they would still help keep our numbers higher than the mafia. However, I have no real reason to think Moe's town, at least no more than I would have to think he's mafia. Since it's clear a Rubik lynch isn't going to go anywhere, I'm going to hop on the wagon. I find Moe to be scummier than SMS.

Unvote

Mote: Voe

Vote: Moe

I think a good alternative would be a lynch on Doc, because I played as a Mafioso with him in a past game and I know him coasting through a game, like he is doing so far, is his scum playstyle.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Oops, forgot the second quote.

Was going to say, "Noted, I'll take a look on past games Doc was in and see how his style compared to this one."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Oops, forgot the second quote.

Was going to say, "Noted, I'll take a look on past games Doc was in and see how his style compared to this one."
If you're looking for quick reference, Pancakes bastard game was one where I was most recently scum. Death Note mafia too (although that one's not nearly as recent). I can't think of any other recent games, but I'm sure I'm forgetting at least one.

With the day ending in just a little while, I'd like to see Moe claim.

Vote SMS

Assuming Moe doesn't claim and nobody switches their votes, I will remove my vote in the morning to prevent a no lynch.

funnier6

Courage~
Bouta fall asleep, probably won’t be able to post in the morning. Personally I see no reason why Moe should be the lynch today he should claim if it’s going that direction @Moe the Moblin would prefer Doc or sms to lynch assuming it’s believable.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
If you're looking for quick reference, Pancakes bastard game was one where I was most recently scum. Death Note mafia too (although that one's not nearly as recent). I can't think of any other recent games, but I'm sure I'm forgetting at least one.

With the day ending in just a little while, I'd like to see Moe claim.

Vote SMS

Assuming Moe doesn't claim and nobody switches their votes, I will remove my vote in the morning to prevent a no lynch.

Thanks, I've been looking through the past games and spent about two hours reading the Avengers one. That was the most recent one I've played with you and I got sucked into reading the whole thing lol. I'll give those two a read.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 2.3 Vote Count
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - funnier, Moe the Moblin, Doc
PancakeSamurai (1) - Rubik
Moe the Moblin (3) - PancakeSamurai, Spiritual Mask Salesman, HeroOfTime

Not voting: Stormageden747, Sadia

With 9 living it takes 5 for a majority vote. The day ends in about 9 hours on Tuesday, September 4th at 9:30am CST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 2 Final Vote Count
Moe the Moblin (3) - PancakeSamurai, Spiritual Mask Salesman, HeroOfTime
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) - funnier, Moe the Moblin
PancakeSamurai (1) - Rubik

Not voting: Stormageden747, Sadia, Doc

The group was a bit indecisive trying to come to a conclusion on who to suspect. But eventually Moe the Moblin was chosen as the likely suspect. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?" a voice spoke up from the crowd. "Uhhh, me no speaka no English," Moe said tugging at his collar. As the group forced him up the ladder, he frantically stuffed candy from his pockets into his mouth. And like the previous day, he was tossed from the top of the tower.

Moe the Moblin was Fez, the Voyeur

The Living (8):
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@funnier6
@HeroOfTime
@Doc
@Rubik
@Stormageden747
@PancakeSamurai
@Sadia

The Dead (4):
Yigahim- Midge, the 1x Commuter. (Lynched Day 1)
Kirino - Donna, the Lover. (Killed night 1)
Libk - Eric, the 1x Vigilante/Lover. (Killed night 1)
Moe the Moblin - Fez, the Voyeur. (Lynched Day 2)

Night 2 Begins.

Those of you with active power roles please PM your night actions to me by 9:30am CST Wednesday, September 5th.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
In the dark of the night, a faint small, red glow could be seen at the top of the tower. The source behind the glow was Rubik, as he sat there smoking a joint and enjoying the scenery. Suddenly, a man popped up behind him. "I know you're not one of the hooligans vandalizing this town but I just don't like you anyways hippie."

"Hey, man. I don't want any trouble. I'm just here to see if I can find any more of them UFOs dude." Rubik said as he took another drag. "Can't we all just get along." But as he was uttering this final offering of peace, he was tossed to the ground like the others before him.

Rubik was Leo, the 1x BulletProof Survivor.

The Living (7):
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@funnier6
@HeroOfTime
@Doc
@Stormageden747
@PancakeSamurai
@Sadia

The Dead (5):
Yigahim- Midge, the 1x Commuter. (Lynched Day 1)
Kirino - Donna, the Lover. (Killed night 1)
Libk - Eric, the 1x Vigilante/Lover. (Killed night 1)
Moe the Moblin - Fez, the Voyeur. (Lynched Day 2)
Rubik - Leo, the 1x Bulletproof Survivor (Killed night 2)

Day 3 Begins.

With 7 alive it takes 4 for a majority lynch. The day ends on Saturday, September 8th at 9:30am CST

funnier6

Courage~
If any of you have any investigative information whatsoever now would be an excellent time to claim since we’re probably one mislynch away from a loss. I’m going to read back and give my thoughts sometime later today.

Especially want to hear from @Sadia and @Stormageden747 today.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I thought being bulletproof protects you from being NKed?

Also, I wonder if the way that was phrased was any indication of who killed him? "I know you're not one of the hooligans...I just don't like you anyways" Did anyone post like that yesterday?

And we

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom