• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: The Forum Game

arkvoodle

Diabolical
tf2-logo.jpg

The Forum Game!​

Welcome one and all to the official TF2 Forum game, as made my moi! I expect it to take off sometime in the next week. The game is slightly similar to that of the mafia game series, transported here by our own Axle the Beast, only with vastly different roles and playing style. No knowledge of the games is needed, as it will come in the PMs for roles.

Also, everyone is welcome! Since this is a new game, no previous mafia experience or otherwise is needed!

Gameplay​

The game focuses on two teams. Red, and Blu. The aim of the game is to weed out and destroy the opposing team first before they destroy yours. The only catch is, everyone is anonymous. Through investigation and otherwise, you must weed out the opposing team members, and "Target" them. Though, one target is not enough to gain a kill, though sometimes it may be, depending on your character, and their character's "Hit Points".

Hit Points

Hit points are basically this game's health system. Different characters have higher and lower hit points. It is your duty to try and conserve them, thus keeping you alive.

You can loose hit points by being targeted. And once a target is locked in, and the round has ended, the targets will take effect, and depending on the targeter's class, the amount of hit points you loose could be fatal, or meaningless.

Classes

For those of you that have previously played TF2, you may be aware of the classes. There are 9 in total. These consist of;

Medic
Engineer
Heavy Weapons Guy
Scout
Sniper
Spy
Pyro
Soldier
Demoman

I shall not go into their abilities in this game, because that'd be ruining everything! Mystery is the whole point, afterall! Each class has unique abilities, and may have higher or lower attack points. Attack points judge how many hit points you loose once targeted. Though there are ways around this...

~~~~

Now, we'll need around 18 players. 9 for each team if every class is to be included, then 4 reserves to take care of inactives.

Just say something like "I'm in", and i'll add you to the list. Include any questions or complaints too.
~~~

Rules​

1- No talking about the game outside of the game. This means discussing and revealing roles to one another, and conspiring to remove players from the game because you dislike them.

2- Inactives shall be removed from the game, and will not be replaced if there are no replacements available, taking away from their team's chances of winning.

3- No swearing, trolling or flaming. Punished by removal.

4- Respect the administrator and game mod

5- If you have something to say about the game, or about someone, say it here, or don't say it at all. Keep the childish bickering out of this.

6- Roleclaiming is allowed, though not encouraged.

7- Once you're dead, you're dead. You cannot post anything after this is confirmed.

8- Your role cannot be changed, and is selected randomly. Don't complain. It's all part of the game.

9- If you're going to be leaving for a short period, PM me and i'll not remove you from the game, but place you on "idle" instead.

10- Have fun!

Player List​

1- Josie
2- Dr3W21
3- RegalBryant
4- Jedizora

~~~

TF2 logo, classes and game copyright Valve. Pick up the game for free here: www.teamfortress.com

tf2_scout5302278422_iaza.gif

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Quick Notice!

Please be sure you can play! There's no point in signing up if you're going to be dissapearing tomorrow! There are no replacements yet, so once you're gone, you'll just be deducting from your team's chances of winning.

Also, be sure to spread the word! We need 18 players for a proper game

arkvoodle

Diabolical
We might have to cut the team number down to 16, but we'd be removing a class from each. Anyway, everything is drawn up now. So, hopefully we'll reach the 18 player quota. If not, 16 will have to do, or possibly even 10. We're just not getting the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom