• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
If i tell you, im a night kill. If i dont im a lynch, so give me a vow you wont lynch and i will reveal and i ask Malon to protectcme tonight as well

I am afraid you cannot role claim again even if you wanted to. The rules allow only one role claim a day, and you already waisted that.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I cant agree to something i cant do. The Medic Claim was a farse and moreover a joke to disuade and buy me time, because i have an important role. One that the Synths would try to kill if they knew i was it. Because i hold in my hand the difference between heaven and hell

-.-

Gg

Also, remember the good ol' saying over at ZU: "Lynch all liars". Well, Storm already admitted to being a liar.

Not a fan of LaL policy lynched honestly. Too much room for error.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nah. I sense a pattern. I say hi, you all gang up on me. I die day one. Rinse repeat until im banned from the Mafia section for saying Hi

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Nah. I sense a pattern. I say hi, you all gang up on me. I die day one. Rinse repeat until im banned from the Mafia section for saying Hi
No. We were bandwagoning you day 1 as an RVS thing. It's normal for this site. Then you claimed, for literally no reason, a fake claim no less. That's when you really started digging.

Storm

What i saw was "storm has 7 votes. Maybe we can kill him while he sleeps because i know he works at night.". Its all fun and games until RVS squad having fun miscounts and mr 11 votes and a quick Deku saying "lynched. Storm was the Trombone Player"

Pen

The game is on!
Day one RVS bandwagons happen to everybody. In SAO Mafia I was randomly lynched day 1, and I was the Godfather. It is not fun, but it can happen to anyone, so you just have to accept it.

Storm

Im not denying town the satisfaction. Im just trying to find the right words to say its not a good idea

Storm

Day one RVS bandwagons happen to everybody. In SAO Mafia I was randomly lynched day 1, and I was the Godfather. It is not fun, but it can happen to anyone, so you just have to accept it.
Sucks to be you Makahiko Kaiyaba

Storm

Nah. I wouldnt do that. I mean i have a good idea about which days, because im on the Red Team, but im not going to tell because Mafia ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom