• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote for now.

I don't think it's impossible that there are 4 VTs in this game. It's not exactly uncommon. It may seem unlikely in a game in which the power roles are doubled up but still certainly possible. Nonetheless, until we know for sure, we can't really go after either Johnny or FroCho because we don't know whether or not one of them may be lying.

Are you in favour of a No Lynch then?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My character is not a Demoman. I can't character claim, but I can say what I'm not. However, I'm not lying with my counter claim. I believe there could easily be multiple characters who are vanilla on each team.

Unvote

I'm more willing to vote for someone else who shows scumminess for hopping on a bandwagon honestly.

@Viral Maze , @Pendio , @Soul , @Tristan , assure from me and FroCho, who are you guys suspicious of.

@Frozen Chosen , who else are you suspicious of?

Pen

The game is on!
@Viral Maze , @Pendio , @Soul , @Tristan , assure from me and FroCho, who are you guys suspicious of.

I do not have any other suspicions that are really strong. My previous suspicion on Toxic Snowman is a lot smaller now after having given it some more thought. And of course I am a bit wary of FC, however, I am of the belief that trusting him for now will be worth it. Of course we will see after your death (if it happens) whether FC is trustworthy or a bit iffy. I have also expressed wariness of Kirion before in this game. He seems so have become far less involved with the game than he was before. I wonder why... And finally I would like to express how Zelda15's still unexplained vote on me kind of rubs me the wrong way. I know she is new to Mafia, but we cannot always use that excuse.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
My character is not a Demoman. I can't character claim, but I can say what I'm not. However, I'm not lying with my counter claim. I believe there could easily be multiple characters who are vanilla on each team.

Well that puts a wrench in my theory. The simplest explanation is that you and frozen chosen are both VTs. I am a fan of Occam's razor. I doubt a lyncher is one of those characters Soul and Storm mentioned, unless maybe a spy? And the the scout is cop?
Doubtful. 4 VTs makes more sense right now since I think Johnny is honest and him not being a demoman gives credit to FroChos claim.

Kokirion mostly. Nothing solid, just his playstyle plus some things here and there. I mentioned that before I think.
Doc stands out to me too. Came in too conveniently there to vote for you. Not a scum tell but that's why I FoSed him.
Hero I'm just slightly suspicious of because we've had many games where newbie scum slip through because we're so quick to attribute scumminess to newbieness.
I'd say that's my top 3, not including Frozen.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Johnny Sooshi (5): Pendio, Night Owl, Soul, Malon, Doc
Frozen Chosen (1): Viral Maze
Pendio (1): Zelda15
Not Voting (10): Kokirion, A Link in Time, Mido, Frozen Chosen, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, HeroOfTime, Jamie, Tristan, Johnny Sooshi

YET TO MEET POST REQUIREMENT
Spiritual Mask Salesman (0)

Day 2 will end on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 6pm PST. 3 posts are required this game day, or else you will be replaced.
With 18 players alive, it takes 10 for majority.

Last edited:

Unvote

I'm more willing to vote for someone else who shows scumminess for hopping on a bandwagon honestly.

@Frozen Chosen , who else are you suspicious of?

Besides you being a suspect of mine from Day One, I've been wary of kokirion for reasons I've stated before. I'll be happy to reiterate them if you want me to. Pendio correctly noted that he's been rather silent lately. @kokirion how's it going? Got anything to contribute?

There was also HeroOfTime, who I'm willing to take a second look at. Apart from that, no one in particular picked my interest.

Frozen Chosen (2): Viral Maze, Frozen Chosen

I don't think I'm voting for myself... Haha

As for my suspicions, I think Kokirion has been acting suspicious but mainly because of the back and forth Kokirion and Pendio had. It seemed like they were messing with each other in a way that made it seemed planned out. I don't know. That's the gut feeling I got from it. I'm leaning more towards Kokirion now because of his lack of participation at the moment.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Besides you being a suspect of mine from Day One, I've been wary of kokirion for reasons I've stated before. I'll be happy to reiterate them if you want me to. Pendio correctly noted that he's been rather silent lately. @kokirion how's it going? Got anything to contribute?

I've been a bit apathic about the game lately. As some of you know, I've got a few private problems lately, and apparently they now make me alternate between periods of extreme focuss and enthusiasm and periods where I'm a bit apathic towards everything that bores/annoys me and am less restrained on harsh comments I make (sorry if I may have done that to anyone lately). Don't worry about it, I'm fine. Just have a strange impulse to only do what I like.

But yeah. I quasi followed what happened. Skimmed the posts, so pretty much followed that FC did not give full details, with which I fully do not agree. I can keep stating that, but it's pointless. Johnny was actually one of the few players in my list that I always really felt were town, so if FC's evidence is not there is is vague I'm not inclined to vote him. Likewise, I don't see the reason to then vote FC instead.

I'm not in for a HOT lynch. I was a bit suspicious of him at day 1, mostly because of his low activity, but I currently have the feeling that it's not inactives or anything we need to look at, but the most experienced players. I think we have a pretty capable mafia team. We waisted the discussion during day 1 on Storm, during day 2 at first on Pendio and me (mostly me). I know my own role, so I know that's off track. Aside from FC and Johnny right now, which does is an interesting development, we're now only discussing inactives such as HOT again. At the same time, I feel like many major mafia players are mal contributing. Vergo is a great example of that. What did he really do, so far? Well, looking through his posts he commented on the Storm-drama, then some comments about Sadia who already died (as in, interesting, but it's not really putting you out there, isn't it?), now Johnny/FC, but yeah everyone is. He's limited himself to make public statements about already ongoing events, and even those narrowed to the already most frequently discussed ones. My past memory of Vergo is that he was a tad more aggressive. Unless he was on my mafia team. I feel he plays careful, too careful, and the results for the town have not been very positive so far. Adding to the fact that Sadia died, which is in my opinion obviously the work from an experienced player, Vergo is currently high on my scum list. For a brief moment I was more positive about Pendio, but he too is increasingly looking more scummy, for similar reasons as Vergo, although far less severe and not as high on my list. I don't trust ALIT either, and I don't have a solid read on Viral. Simply because I've never played with him before. I doubt all of them are scum, but I somehow think we have a strong mafia team, and probably more than one "experienced" player.

Actually, yes, I'm gonna vote Vergo. He's my largest suspicion right now. Forget about the others, they're for now mostly a "feeling", I have to carefully analyse their posts and will make an extensive post elaborating on that tomorrow.

Vote: Ver-Go-a-Go-Go

So those are my thoughts. Sorry, my activity has lessened quite a bit. I was in favor of an extension, but I saw that as a possibility to get more clarification on the FC/Johnny case. However, FC did not really provide certainty. So what to add, I've already given my opinion on that clearly multiple times. And like stated above, I have other suspicions, but when you attack people, you need to have your knowledge about the cases ready. I couldn't get myself last days to put that together (except for Ver-Go).

I can imagine requesting to get replaced in both games I'm playing atm sometime soon, but I need to overthink that. Preferably I'll just rest a bit and then get back on track in the games here.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't think I'm voting for myself... Haha

As for my suspicions, I think Kokirion has been acting suspicious but mainly because of the back and forth Kokirion and Pendio had. It seemed like they were messing with each other in a way that made it seemed planned out. I don't know. That's the gut feeling I got from it. I'm leaning more towards Kokirion now because of his lack of participation at the moment.
No, really? :P

I'm not sure who that was supposed to be, so I just deleted the vote. If anyone else who was voting Frozen doesn't see their name on the list, just re-vote.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Thanks to all for sharing.

My suspicions are that at least one person I asked is scum. I'd implore town not to lynch Frozen, but I believe an investigation role should target him tonight.

I also believe kokirion may be right about Vergo. In general, I think that my bandwagon has at least 1, if not 2, mafioso on it.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I don't know why people are voting Johnny over FroCho. FroCho is much more suspicious to me. FroCho has gone after Johnny so much this game, without much evidence to back it up, and refused to vote until other people starting voting for Johnny, like they were afraid someone was going to call them out for voting. It all seems a bit suspicious to me.

Don't get me wrong, Johnny is also still suspicious. I don't really believe two sets of VTs on each side would be that likely, while others are acting like it's fact. I feel like either one is lying, and no one else has claimed because that person is one of the two, or (in a less likely scenario) both are lying, and the real Blue VT hasn't spoken up yet, to avoid causing even more problems.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, both are suspicious, but I'd vote FroCho over Johnny, given the facts we know.

So, in that case:

Vote: Frozen Chosen

I know not everyone agrees, and they'd rather take the chance with Johnny, but I don't feel comfortable doing that. If Johnny flips Mafia, I'll reevaluate, but otherwise, FroCho is my vote. But regardless, Johnny is who is getting lynched today it seems, so I doubt my vote will have that big of an affect on anything.

Oh, and @DekuNut, I seem to not be getting notifications for this thread, and I've been missing pages because of it. Do you know why it would do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom