• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tattoos and Piercings

Do you have tattoos or piercings

• Neither

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Both

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Tattoos

• Piercings

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I have no qualms on people who have either of them so long as they're not visually distracting, and the meaning of that can vary

I'm iffy on tattoos since I'm intrigued by the idea, but I don't know if I'll ever go for it, piercings are out of the question for me though

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I got my ears pierced in January and my first tattoo about 2 months ago. I really dig the ear piercings and I've thought about stretching them, but the idea frightens me a little bit. My tattoo is quite simple, but it means a lot to me and the artist did a really clean job with it.

I have ideas for future tattoos, but I'm in no rush to get them. I've thought about getting a nose ring (nostril, not septum) but I'm not sure how it would look on me. Might get a fake one sometime to test the waters a bit.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I don't really like tattoos or piercings, i just have my ears pierced, and that's it. I don"t understand why anybody would want to permanently put something on their skin, they can never take it off. To me that is just scary, what if you didn't want it anymore, but you had to live with it for the rest of your life? I don't care if people have tattoos or not, I just be kind to everyone. But I know for certain I will never get piercings or tattoos.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Im anti getting a tat if someone i know said ima get a tat im like what about whe youre old and wrinkly that tat aimt gonna make sense or ifvyou get a tat of a band for example, wjat happens if you go off them??

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I don't have any tattoos or piercings, nor will I ever get them. They just aren't for me.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This is an old topic for me, but I do have more built into my shoulder tat. It's a half sleeve now. I'll get color and shading next year sometime. It's Nintendo based and I love the art style. My opinions on them haven't changed really.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I like both tattoos and piercings. I've only had my ears pierced personally. I have two tattoos currently. A small black triforce and Winnie the Pooh. The triforce for obvious reasons of just liking the Zelda franchise. And Pooh bear because my mom would sing the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh to wake us up when we were kids.

I don't even think tattoos have to have some personal meaning. As long as you like it then that's good enough! I plan on getting more eventually. I have an idea for my next already.

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well
I’ve always appreciated a nice tattoo. I appreciate simple piercings but am not a fan of heavily pierced faces, just not for me.

Just have one tattoo currently but want to extend it to my upper trapezius and upper chest. I want to keep the same weathered stone look, and want it to be either a dragon or a Japanese inspired tiger. My current one is a guardian lion, the flowers being my late sisters favorite.

B858B984-7B80-4589-9D49-AD87ACA1B6FF.jpegED59C480-BA9E-4DFF-B52F-9289EA18A93C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom