• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tattoos and Piercings

Do you have tattoos or piercings

• Neither

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Both

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Tattoos

• Piercings

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you have any Tattoos and piercings? If you do then do you want more of them?
What do you think about tattoos and piercings on others. I know a few women for instance who love a man covered in tattoos. Personally I don't mind if someone has them or not. If they are badly done it doesn't look good, but we'll done tattoos can compliment a person.
As for piercings. I think some can look nice and most girls seem to have their ears pierced and there are some nice earrings out there. I'm considering getting mine done to annoy mother, she says it something twelve year old boys do not grown men.

Some people pierce other parts of themselves. I'm not a fan of nose rings personally they remind me of a bull ring which you stick a hook in to pull the animal along, but if you like them then go ahead.

So do you have any Tats or piercings yourself and how do you feel about them on others?

I have one, had it for 10 years this year:
IM001306.jpg

I'd love to get more, probably gaming related. No money for more.

Girls w/ tats or piercing, def hot depending on the person.

Dan

I cannot stand piercings or tattoos. If you have a piecing expect me to rip it out promptly upon meeting you. I hate all piercings as it reminds me of safety pins you use for babies diapers. Yuck. I would never get any myself.

Misty

Ronin
I have my ears pierced once. I rarely wear earrings these days. (I got them pierced when I was five (my choice) and around 15, I just stopped wearing them.) The holes are still good so I put them in for special occasions or if the mood strikes. I got my cartilage pierced last year, but it quickly got infected so I doubt I'll be piercing the ears again.

I've always kinda wanted a nose and lip piercing, but my mother has terrified me by pointing out that I scar very easily.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
13240781_1190156514327697_5394405342134772668_n.jpg
I'm a new member to the Cool Tattoo Guy Club. It's been eight days since I finished the outline (contrary to this picture, I did it all in one session. This picture was taken when my artist stepped out for a smoke break). I was hoping to color it up tomorrow, but the artist tells me it hasn't healed enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I have pierced ears (no desire to pierce anything else, though) and a tattoo of a dragon on my upper arm that I got 13 years ago. I would love to have more, but it's all about priorities and there are other things I want more than tattoos right now.

I think that either can be attractive on a person if it suits their personality. I especially find the nail sticking out between the lip and the chin pretty attractive, and the eyebrow piercing can be as well. The middle nose ring isn't a fave of mine, but the side of the nose is cool. As for tattoos it's all about how aesthetically done the tattoo is. There are many ugly tattoos out there, but there are also many really gorgeous ones as well.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I have both. Almost all of my piercings are on my ears - three on the left and five on the right. I also have the left side on my nose pierced. As for tattoos, I got my first one back in December with my older brother. I don't want any more piercings but I would consider getting another tattoo if a good idea for one came to mind. I don't mind tattoos/piercings on other people, though I suppose it's all in moderation. I think a few in certain locations can really suit a person, but too many is a little overboard for my personal taste.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I have 4 tattoos. I have a yin and yang on my left wrist, a key on my right, a hummingbird on my inner bicep right arm and a star of david on my right shoulder blade. I always want more! I haven't quite decided what i want next yet though.

I used to have my ears pierced but when I was like 10 a stud went inside my ear lobe and they had to cut my lobe open to remove it. It took ages to heal and last time I tried to repierce a bunch of gross pus gushed out. Understandably I've been nervous since but I'd like to get my ears repierced soon. I might even do it this week now I think about it. I did have my nose pierced when I was 15 too but it got infected so I let it close up.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I don't have any piercings, or tattoos. I don't mind tattoos as long as they look good, and have some meaning to them. I don't get why someone would want piercings though.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
13882392_1043477579061170_5994949753560749240_n.jpg

Boom!

Tattoo number two. Continuing with this theme of video game stoof, this one uses the imagery and motto of the Grey Wardens, a faction from the original Dragon Age game. Gotta say that I made a good choice switching artists. The lines and shading are steps ahead of the other one, and the process was a whole lot less painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom