• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TatlTails' OC Request Thread

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I know, I know, I'[m getting to her. Please don't rush me, though, I'm a pretty busy gal. I'll get to her as soon as I can.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK. I'm not going to give myself any excuses. I took too long to get back to this thread. But I indeed am back, and have not just one, but TWO drawings to appease you!

Lucien, by Myriadviper42.
New iPod 258.jpg

I actually really like this. I think I did the hair good, and I love how flowy the cloak looks, and I just like it. So yeah. Hope you do too, and that it was worth the unfairly long wait.

I also have DL's request.

Amelia Vega, by DarkLink7.
New iPod 259.jpg

I also like this one. I took some liberties on the hat, and I think I made her legs too short, but otherwise I think it's awesome. Hope you like it.

And besides Orion, since I remember him, if there are any requests that I haven't gotten to yet, could you please remind me? I want to make sure I get to you all.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Heck yeah! That's awesome! I love it, and it's really interesting to see how another person interprets my character. Thanks!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
OMG AMY IS AWESOME AND KUHSQCLUQSCGILQSUCGPIQECULEICHVCQSLJHVCQSLIUQVSPICUFOIQECYKCJEQHVSQCKJGVCQSKUYFSQCKUYVQSCKUGVCQSKHGQCSVKUYCFSQKHGQCSKHGCQSVHKGQVCSHKGCQSVKHSCGQVKJQD THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
GUESS WHO DIDN'T ABANDON HER THREAD AFTER TWO WHOLE MONTHS?

I. Feel. So. Bad. Seriously. I only have this peace offering to give you all, and I drew it with free time at play rehearsals. ON THE BACK OF A TICKET PAMPHLET.

Luke O'Hare and Gareth O'Neil, by me and the_miserable, respectively.
New iPod 327.jpg

Like I named the last Garuke picture, I named this one "C'mon Gareth!"

I actually think I finally got Luke perfect, aside from the slight strangeness of both their body positions. His hair, his face, everything just screams YES in my eyes. ...Actually, I feel the exact same way about Gareth. I think I just did really well with this picture, especially since it was originally going to be just Luke, and I added Gareth in because I was bored. AND I SWEAR, ORION IS ALMOST DONE. I JUST HAVE TO COLOR HIM IN. ...I FORGOT HIS CLOTHING COLORS.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. that is so perfect. Gareth does not what to go with Luke for some reason today.

orion. make his clothes weird and colorful. surprise me.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I was just assuming Luke dragged Gareth off out of nowhere for no good reason, and that is why Gareth protests. ^^

But instructions shall be heeded. ^^

...^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ I use this emote deal with it y'all.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK. FINALLY. FINALLY. I AM ALL CAUGHT UP ON REQUESTS.

Orion, by the_miserable.
New iPod 342.jpg

I will admit, this is not as good as my last picture. BUT I GOT HIM DONE. AFTER AT LEAST THREE MONTHS OF WAITING. I, AM SORRY.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Okay, if I can get a promise this won't take all of summer to get done, I'd like to take another request. XD

Marcus Trueman. For reference:

He was a middle-aged gentleman, with a fair amount of stubble and moderate complexion. He was a little below average height, but didn't give the impression of it. He used a cane, which seemed more like a fashion statement than an actual necessity. His eyes were narrow and brown, and he walked with a confidence that marked him as used to being in control.

He should wear a tux, and shouldn't be arrogant, but self-confident and capable.

Thanks!

Oh, and this is my 800th post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom