• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
i bring a tiny tiny teeny hamster right up to you and i demand you to watch over it.then i leave.you have to put the cookie down so the hamster won't get poisoned then i steal the cookie and snap my fingers!then i run away and the hamster opens its mouth rrrrrreally wide and burps in your face.then you faint and need medical.I have the cookie!there fore you have to wait for someone else to post for you can!

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Luckily , I was carrying a full restore, so I use it on myself then get back up. I then show my true form and use Judgement on you making you drop the cookie, I then transform into my human form and fly off on Rayquaza with the cookie.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Selda used Huge Wall of Text
It's not very Effective!
Pixel used Thief!
Enemy's Cookie was stolen!
It's super effective!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
but i make my magic wand make rayquaza throw you into the see and rayquaza comes back to me with the cookie and creates a force field with un beatable wolves under my control you have to dump acid on us...oh wait!loli have cookie!Bet you know what to do now right?drop acid on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom