• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Paradox: i chopped everyone up. you can not have the cookie, so I eat the cookie, and it comes out as poo. WHO WANTS THE POO?????

Storm

i eat every reviving fairy like h'our devres, and then kill you, and take the cookie, eat it, and secrete the poo. now who wants the poo?

S

Spirit Tracks

dude, the cookie was poisonous, so ur dead. i take a new poisoned cookie and take it to some random area you will never guess..

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spirit Tracks

true.. that means this tread is done for. so wich one do you want? a cookie thats poisonous that appears when the last one is gone, or this thread being done for?? Or a piece of your uh.. lets just say your "stuff".

This question was meant to be answered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice Sage

these are words
Wait, I remember something...
I used the TARDIS years ago to go forward in time, I saw you with the cookie, and tackled you right before you eat it. I picked the cookie up off of the ground. I use the TARDIS to go to Equestria. I hid the cookie in a secret place there.
Right now I am at that place holding the cookie. I have the cookie!

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
You can't eat the cookie. Look up the first post. I destroyed the cookie that appeared, went through a time warp, and managed to get the original cookie, and teleport to somewhere where no one will find me. I then used my Falling Skies alien army to kill everyone, and wipe out an entire galaxy's power grid.

Just to clear things up, the cookie is poisonous, but still highly desired because no one has the time to eat it and find out. It's always getting stolen away.

Last edited:

Byrne

Waterloo
I use my awsome emerald curse from Pirates of the carribean onlline to zap you with thunder. I have the cookie!!!!! BWAHAHHHAAHAHAHA!!

Storm

I go back in time to the time Penguinknight82 had the cookie in posty one and destroy it, and then get edible cookies for everyone from the time when cookie were made non poisonous.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Weird. There was a boy called Byrne about 10 who loved the pirates of the Carribean, too. he had an older sister, too.

But I take the cookie anyway

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I went through another timewarp, stop Son of Raiden from destroying the post, killed him. I then used my alien army to wipe out half of the universe's power grid. I have the cookie.

Son of Raiden, stop trying to eat the cookie. I will figure out some way to beat you. I have a big imagination (which is one reason why I plan on becoming a writer). And you can't bend the rules.

Be grateful people. I saved this thread twice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom