• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Suprise! i didn't have to find you because i was already ther! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE!!! So i use my amazingly good looks to stun you, and then I escape to that one place with the cookie

Last edited:
S

Spirit Tracks

While you were shooting RegalBryant with an arrow, I use one of Link's mini-bombs (he gave me 1) and chuck it at you. The cookie somehow survives, and i take it and run before the smoke from the bomb clears up. I then steal one of BakerGuy's Anti Poison things, and pour it on the cookie, wich accepts the potion this time. I then feed it to..uh..i don't know, Jabu-Jabu? Then i run off.

S

Spirit Tracks

No. I fed it to Jabu-Jabu AKA you. So that means you ate it. So i get another poisoned cookie. then I throw it Down to Jupiter in a spaceship with the ONLY energy feild in the world so nobody can get it if they are unable to produce both oxygen, dispell Carbon dioxide, and create an energy field around the spaceship. If you cannot create an energy field and enter jupiter's mass range, you will be crushed to a pulp. yep. thats how strong gas giants are. Oh yeah and you would have to force me to create an energy field around you or steal meh powers as i am the only HUMAN able to make energy fields.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
That sounds like Star Wars, so I flew an X-Wing into the trench and launched a proton torpedo at the thermal exhaust port, which blew up the Death Star. On Yavin 4, they gave me a medal, which strangely looks like cookie... COOKEH!!!! *eats and dies of poison*

S

Spirit Tracks

That actually was related distantly to star wars... but as you ate the cookie i make another poison cookie and barry it as i have no use for something poisonous....Nobody haz the cookeh... :(

S

Spirit Tracks

All right. I pause time, go around Termina and get rupees in the grass, go to hyrule castle, take o boomerang and put the rupes on the counter, and snatch the cookie from you using the boomerang, use the boomerang again to leave a decoy in your hands, run to somewhere far away in a habitable planet similar to earth that appeared nearby, then i unpause time.
I HAZ DA COOKEH!!!then random aleins (not you) take the cookie and destroy it to a million bits, then blow up the planet im on once im returned to earth. Nobodeh haz the cookieh. :( But i gots my Boomerang!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I sew everyone's mouths shut, pluck out thier eyes, gouge thier ears, and cut off thier arms and legs. I put the body parts in a wood chipper, and i eat them. I take the cookie

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I cut you into a googleplex of pieces and take the cookie after i shoot the non-assembling, non-neogotiable, non-living, non-clonable, non-rengenerating pieces into the sun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom