• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Ice Sage

these are words
The cookie hits the TARDIS and goes through the window. I pick it up. I have the cookie! The Ice Sage you melted was a ganger/flesh whatever you want to call it.

Ice Sage

these are words
On you're way to Hyrule you find a free lemonade stand. You take a glass and drink it. It had sleeping potion in it. While you are sleeping I take the cookie. I then enter the dream world because I was bored and didn't know where to go. I have the cookie!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
-Sleeps for 1000 years, of which I turn into a stalfos, freeze, Death Mountain erupts, I am free from the ice, stuck in sand, regain parts of my body and needs cookie for growth. I now beg with a dragon on Death Mountain... too only realize it's Volvalgia... Who ate me... And poop me out and I'll burn in the lava.... NEED COOKIE-

Ice Sage

these are words
I drag Big Octo into the dream world, then I snatch the cookie out of his hands and run to the winter forest. I have the cookie!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I am freed from Volvaliga, tamed him, went to Winter Forest, set it on fire, fell of volvalgia. Volvalgia exploded and lava splatted on me ankles and wrists, the snow froze it, I was trapped, deh end

Big Octo

=^)
I walk by, pick up the cookie by Kemp's feet, and then slap Kemp. I return to reality, sit on my couch, and pull out my gun. Good luck.

Ice Sage

these are words
Big Octo simply had a false awakening. As he is sitting the he shoots at me, but as I am probably a more experienced dreamer he can't hit me. I grab the cookie, then return to the winter forest which is back to normal. I have the cookie!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Over 9000 years has past and I am still burnt and Stalfos. It's time to. Grab the cookie. But the hardened lava is locking me down.

I haven't had the cookie for a while now.

S

Spirit Tracks

when you shot ice sage, you ran out of bullets. so you got to a store to get more. unfortuantley you forgot the cookie. so i walk by (ur house wuz unlocked) and take the cookie.

i still dont need a poisoned cookie, so i simply put the cookie down, and break it into 1000000000000000000000000 peices or so.

Nobody has the cookie until we have the ability to reproduce poisoned cookies. that 1 was 1 of a kind so u cant make another one just yet.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
-Uses the triforce of power to break free-
I AM GANONDORF! NOW I SHALL RESTORE MY CLOTHES!

Darn not enough power and now I am in my undies.

Ice Sage

these are words
I still have a cookie because you don't know how real a false awakening feels, and how annoying they are. I have the cookie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom