• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I find the cookie hiding away in the river with Gollum next to it, about to eat it. I have Legolas shoo Smeagol away and then I have the cookie again!!! Try and get it from me Big Octo! I'm not afraid of Mordor!

Ice Sage

these are words
I shrink Keyari down with a potion. As she is searching for the antidote I grab the cookie. I have the cookie!

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
My trusty elf friend Legolas, finds the antidote, brings me back to normal size, and we kill both of you. I now havz the cookie, so I run away and take the cookie back to Rivendell and have Master Elrond place the cookie in a jar, where Gandalf then puts a spell on, to make sure the cookie is safe and untouched by others.

Ice Sage

these are words
I show you my copy of ura zelda, while you are playing it I take the cookie and the game and head for the hills. I have the cookie and ura zelda!

Ice Sage

these are words
I come back with Miamoto. He yells at you for stealing my copy of a very rare game and throws you in jail for taking it. I guess I don't have the cookie anymore because Big Ocot o.oed me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom