• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

I chase you as a poe spirit! You capture me in bottle and scurry to sell me to the poe collector. He pays you with a blue rupee. In all the excitement you dropped the cookie in his shop. The poe collector picks it up and utilizes it in a potion with a poe spirit (me). I become the cookie!!!

Big Octo

=^)
I invite you to play Majora's Mask. You are smart, so you bring the cookie with you. After a few minutes into the game, you realize something: it is the BEN haunted cartridge! As BEN torments you, I sneak by and take your cookie.

Ice Sage

these are words
I tap Big Octo on the shoulder and when Big Octo looks to the side I take the cookie. I have the cookie! By the way, Big Octo I extracted cookie DNA how could that be more realistic than a cookie magnet?

S

Spirit Tracks

i grab mai rifle (i really do hav 1) and shoot near you, but not at you.the sudden loud noise makes you drop the cookie. i take it.

I HAV CLAIMED THE COOKEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o ya and i put it in meh bank on a faraway planet.

Ice Sage

these are words
I go into that bank on that planet via the TARDIS, and take the cookie. I have the cookie!

Last edited:
The bank notified the galactic cops of your theivery! I put on my uniform and stop you after a 20minute lightspeed chase!!! I said I'd take the to evidence but evidence for cops means "It's mine!!!"

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I used my spacefighter based on a Falling Skies airship (which can't be destroyed unless you use a special type of weapon) to blow your ship up. I claim the cookie and travel out side of the universe.
The cookie is mine.

pizzavato

B*RS
I blow your ship up with that special weapon and I take the cookie!
I then surround myself with a magical barrier that whenever you pass it, 99% of your power is drained instantly! I then kill anyone who enters the barrier!

Big Octo

=^)
I backhand you, and you die from the ferocious attack. I claim the cookie from your corpse and throw it into the fires of Mont Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom