• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

I stole a helicopter from the airport and flew over you. I turn on the giant magnet and pull you up. It is your long life dream to fly a helicopter so I trade you for the cookie!!! Float down with my parachute I smile knowing you don't know I turned on the timer on the emergency ejection! (ejection seat throw you up!)

XXXXX
n__l__
(onnn>-<i
--------

You accidentally sealed yourself! The cookie started talking to you and called you Kevin. You hate the name Kevin so you fight the cookie and the cookie wins:P, ONce miners came to rescue you they found the cookie and reported it to the FBI. It is now under level 5 surveillance.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
-Uses Song of Soaring to warp to Clock Town, chases Sakon to the milk bar, shoos the robber with the bomb bag and he explodes, affecting pizzavato, steals the cookie, strums the Requiem of Spirit on my Fish guitar, runs into the Spirit temple, killed by flying jars, cookie is out of my grasp because I am dead-

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
The cookies spins around and lands at my feet. I take it and pocket it. I then send it to the gap between dimensions where Phantom Ganon will guard it.
I HAZ DA COOKIE IN A SECURE LOCATION!

Big Octo

=^)
I throw away my fake cookie, and then press a button. All the fake ones explode, and everyone is blown to bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom