• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Dang it! Why did it have a cookie then? In any case, we both now have a cookie. Or at least, I think this thing's a cookie. o_O

amaterasu

Writer
You must all be on sharpies or something, i've been sitting in a corner, watching you in your gerudo prisons and penguin suits, sitting on the cookie like a chicken on an egg.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I eat my cookie nonetheless, and it was delicious in my head. Now I'm cookie-less, though. I can't end a post this way! Hm... I take your penguin suit (even if you're wearing it at the time) and follow the trail of cookie crumbs at the bottom.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I use the Poltergust 3000 to extract the cookie from your hands. It's not stuck up somewhere inside the vacuum, but I technically have it.

amaterasu

Writer
I tear into the vaccum, realeasing the ghosts and money, but find the cookie. then i take it, laughing like a maniac, to the spirit temple.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
- Goron Mask -
SPIKES ACTIVATE!
-Rolls into blue eyed beast-
That's MY Cookie!
-Rolls to Death Mountain and hides in a secret base under the depths of lava., waterproof, fireproof, shockproof, invincible indestructable metal-

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(Someone got killed by the pots at the beginning of the Spirit Temple? What?)

On your way down the mountain you trip and drop the cookie down the cliff. It falls all the way down and whacks me on the head. Now I have a big bruise, but I have the cookie! I find the nearest Great Fairy Fountain to heal myself, but hope she doesn't take mah cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom