• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I expertly catch all the cookies in the air, and in one blinding flash steal all your cookies, as well as the one DekuNut has, but somehow I find myself with seven cookies and a pair of glasses.

Ah, but all of this time, one of you was my spy and I tricked everyone, and I have the real cookei and noone can find me.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I reach my stretchy arm out the bars, reach for the cookie, and pull it unexpectedly from Cel-Shaded Deku's hand and retract my arm again. Now I'm locked in the Gerudo prison with the cookie. I cower in the corner to protect the precious cookie.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

My ashes tumble to the floor in the shape of a cookie. Somehow, when you return to your penguin suit, you find the cookie gone to be replaced by a disappointing pile of ashes, tarnishing your penguin suit. The cookie, in the meantime, is hidden well within the Gerudo fortress where my ashes originally fell. I AM THE COOKIE!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

So my ashes are still in the prison? In that case, a rare wind catches them and drifts them through the bars and outside, where I materialize back together. I whack the nearest penguin-looking-thing with a frying pan and take its cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom