• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I flood your inbox with Pm's all saying, GIVE ME THE COOKIE. GIVE ME THE COOKIE. Due to the fact that I infused hypnotism in those PM's you give me the cookie.
I HAVE THE COOKIE!

amaterasu

Writer
i flood YOUR PM Inbox with GIVE ME THE COOKIE AND POST ANOTHER CHAPTER. I infused those PM's with the power of annoyance, therefore, you give me teh cookie so you can go write and post another Day in The Hunger Games.

I claim the cookie.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Having not died from the acid thanks to acid-proff clothing and invisible helmet, I send you a single PM: I like cheese. As you wonder about it, I claim the cookie.

amaterasu

Writer
I look in the cookie jar and steal the cookie.

I has the cookie~

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
Ammy stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
who me?
yes you!
***** I DIDN'T STEAL NO ****IN' COOKIES! (lol. Shane Dwanson reference)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
i learn to fly and pick you up, holding you over a cliff until you give me the cookie. I set you down and name the cliff DN's cliff before claiming the cookie.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I go down there and take the remains of the cookie from your stomach and use a scientific machine to restore the cookie.
I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I beat you in the @ss with a hammer until you die from getting beaten in the @ss with a hammer. (Just like Abraham Lincoln)

I claim the hill.

While you are all distracted from laughing at me for claiming the hill in the claim the cookie thread I steal the cookie and beat you all in the @ss with a hammer. *evil laugh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom