• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
I revert the proccess by using the Song of Time and take the cookie before Penguinboy82 even touched it, making all of this non-existing. I clam the cookie.

I lock the Cookie on the Hill with my friends.
I claim the Cookie again.

Last edited:
and I use phhysics to somehow summon a time summoner and I turn back time, freeze it, and unfreeze it after taking the cookie. I haz teh kookee!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I buy a rubber cookie and, faster than the eye can see, switch the cookies.

Tengo la galleta!

Yo no hablo Inglés. Yo hablo Español.

I take the cookie from you and use the Megaton Hammer on your hands so you can't take the cookie anymore.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
owww :'( ....but i have a fairy that heals mah hands. and I shoot you with a fire arrow, and again take the cookie! THE COOKIE IS MINE!!

That burned...
Fine, I take out my light arrows and shoot you down and take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
...you DARE take the cookie from ME!?!? YOU MUST DIE!!! *shoots lightning from my fingers that fry you to a crisp, and I take the cookie! MY COOKIE!!

The layer of crisp falls off me and now I have more energy than ever.

I quickly run up to you and kick you in the gut and you drop the cookie. I take the cookie along with your shoes. (try running after me barefoot) :lol:

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
I go on an EPIC adventure to find a weapon to steal the cookie. I end up being in the twilight realm. I open a treasure chest and find a minish Zant!(D DADADA DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!) I take Zant out of my pocket and use his awesome powers to replicate the cookie. then i switch the cookie with your cookie by using the Minish Cap to sneak into your house.

I claim the cookie!

while you were swapping the cookies, I accidentally step on you and take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I run up to you, barefoot, and steal the cookie, then teleport to Ganon's Tower (OoT) and hide with the cookie! THY COOKIE IS MINE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom