• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

but THAT cookie is ALSO a decoy and I pull the cookie out of my pocket and run away to an unknown destination.

but THAT cookie was a decoy, and I have the cookie in my pocket as I run off to an unknown destination.

oh, sorry, i didn't see my post up, so I thought I didn't click post reply.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I drink too much soda and go on a murderous rampage. Now I'm the last person in the world, except for you mister cookie, you're my best friend, I would go insane if it wasn't for you! You don't think I'm insane do you mister cookie? Of course not, what a stupid question to ask. I'm not insame, I'm perfectly fine!Mwahahahahahahahahaha! CUPCAKES! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! RUBBER DUCKEY! Hahahahahahahahahaha! PLASTIC SPOONS! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
aww...you killed Ganny... :'(......but I revive him, and make him invincible with a super star, and he KO's Link, and steals the cookie from you again, and gives it to me! :D

It turns out, everyone was faking their death and we all kick your butt and decide that I get the cookie because I said I could use science/magic to make it non-poisonous.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
GAH! but i had a Fairy in a Bottle, so i was revived, and I summoned every Ganondorf/Ganon that ever existed, and we kick all yalls butt and I take the cookie! >:)

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, I use my hookshot and take the cookie out of your hand, then proceed to get on my spinner and push you into a pit.

I have the cookie.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
well, the army of Ganondorf's/Ganon's mob you and take the cookie, and I climb out of the pit! THE COOKIE IS MINE!!

Well, for yelling in such a rude fashion, a librarian promptly hits you with a truck, then grabs the cookie and gives it to me.

I have the cookie.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
*is on sugar high* COOOOKIE!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs cookie and runs far far far far far far far away* AHAHHAHAHA ITS MINE NOW X3!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom