• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
The Neoshadow duplicates itself, jumps off of Twilight Thorn's shoulder with the duplicates, and it and the duplicates attack you.
As you have no way to defend yourself against the Heartless, they defeat you, take your heart, and the cookie.
Dark Nothingness Twilight Shadow HAS THE COOKIE!!!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
o_O...weird NeoShadow... :/ ....hmmm... *turns into DarkBeast Ganon (minus the scar..) and rams the cookie out of it's hand, then teleports FAR AWAY with the cookie, snorting* >:]

I get a beast tamer to start making you dance and you drop the cookie.

I take the cookie and leave the universe.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
*still BeatsGanon* "grrr!!" *uses Twilit Portal to find you and gore you to death with my tusks, and I take the cookie!* MINE COOKIE!!!

I have died so much in this thread that I am now immune to death.

I get up and summon the cookie to me and I trap you in a crystal.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Last edited:

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Alas, for some time the cookie that has been fought over was merely a plastic replica of the intergalactic cookie.

I pull the cookie out of my pocket.

I have the cookie.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I trade a fake Holo Charizard card with you for the cookie. You realise you've been conned, but by now I have rode on a spaceship all the way to Norfair. TEH COOKIE ISSA MINE!!!

When you get to Norfair, I'm already there. You see me and you walk over. You get to me... and whoop your butt with my gun and steal the cookie. Once you turn around, I'm already in your spaceship, heading to Hyrule. I'm just about to eat the cookie, when an unknown stranger shows up...

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
The unknowen stranger is my pet Octopus. He can fly. He is a ninja. He ninjas you and flys back to me with the cookie! ITS MINE!!!

a, but you have forgotten one thing, my FRIEND! I have a ninja octopus, too! only mine is GIANT! he whoops your octopus and brings me back the cookie as i descend into hyrule.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
My octopus is invisible and then chased YOUR octopus and stole the cookie and hid in amongst seven thousand other identical octopusses (and yes, it is octopusses, because it has a greek ending, and in greek the ending plural was usses not i (which is latin))

I have the cookie

but my octopus put a tracking device on your octopus and it was actually a bomb and yourr octopus was harmed very seriously (but not killed) and the cookie flies all the way to hyrule (to me) like a magnet.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
wrong octopus. That was a decoy. Also, so was the cookie. It is now in an inpenetrable safe that is floating in a tank full of blood thirsty piranahs... It's still mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom