• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul messages back
The only one rich enough to buy the Mage and Archer DLCs.
Lupus sends Ulrich the Duel Request

Mido

Version 1
"Ah, yes, where did he go!" he nods in a leader-like fashion. "Ulrich went...uhhh..." Ardeel's expression goes bank, in no doubt likely making Lenora not enthused by his unfortunate mishap of information.

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora giggles. Thereafter comes a fairly awkward silence. "Well instead could always just ..." Lenora tries to come up with another activity, but for some reason she finds it difficult to think.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel's blank expression returns to normal upon seeing Lenora's reaction. It would have certainly been helpful if he knew where Ulrich was. If he recalled right, Ulrich was looking into the guild quest, but he wasn't sure where that took him.

"We could always just...what?" He looks at Lenora with his head moving to the side slightly, a quizzical look on his face.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus is collecting Logs to make their Guildhall. He's fairly certain Alwin would call everyone once he found the guild mission

Pen

The game is on!
"Well..." Lenora is starting to look rather embarrassed. "We could do something else, just the two of us..." It took a lot out of Lenora to get those words out. She felt like she wanted to hide her face in her hair, but she refrained from doing so. "Like... take a walk around town and get familiar with the place maybe. Or something else if you want." Inside her head Lenora was kicking herself for her awkwardness and lack of social skills.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The three continue their adventure into the woods, mapping out what they can. They didn't stay out too long - the monsters in the forest had taken a toll on the group. They'd need healing before too long.
Just as Al's about to suggest they give it up, Al sees a cave along a rocky wall a few hundred yards to their left, "Guys, check it out!" he calls, his thirst for exploration suddenly reappearing.

Mido

Version 1
"Yeah! Sure! I'd like that!" Ardeel grins confidently and grabs Lenora's hand as he pulls her with him in his walk towards the door.

"Yeah, this will be nice!"
Ardeel thinks to himself. "Scouting out the town. Lenora and myself. Just the...two of us...." That last thought stops Ardeel in his tracks, the entire fiber of his being turning a comedically icy blue. Just the...two of them? Like a date? Ardeel's cheeks turn a bright red that contrasts the blue. Did...did she consider this? When she suggested to do something together outside the Ulrich search , was this what Lenora had in mind? If this was the case, did she...did she like him? Like, in that way? These thoughts were just like the ones after the episode at the diner, except the person in question differed. Did this mean...his own potential feelings were reciprocated? This thought causes Ardeel's body to melt to the floor before abruptly shooting up.

"No," a rather cross voice in Ardeel's head interrupts in an attempt to be reassuring. "You're overthinking it. Focus on the game. Focus on yourself. You need to catch up to the others, Ardeel. Lenora wouldn't be interested in the weak link of the team and you know it, got it? Don't lose your head now." The inner monologue ends, leaving behind a strange silence between Ardeel and Lenora, the latter of whom probably witnessed a very strange scene of out Ardeel, with his body turning a bunch of different animated colors and all.

"Uh, you know, maybe it might be a bad idea to-" he says, but is unable to finish his sentence due a loss of air for a few moments, leaving time for Lenora to respond.

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
Over the course of the new events Lenora's face goes from ...

kotoura_san-07-haruka-surprised-cute-adorable.jpg

... to ...

323949_1322804271202_400_250.jpg

... to ...

shot5084.png

"Yes you're probably right..." Lenora almost interrupts Ardeel. "It's probably a bad idea to do this without actually calling it a date. I'm sorry. I should have been up front about it from the start!" Right now in Lenora's mind there was no possibility of Ardeel having intended to say anything else. After his initial positive reaction and leading her out by the hand she was, in a sense, elevated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom