• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Mido

Version 1
Al stops for a moment, "I sense a cringe in the Force."

((Well in this case, it might be: But not before the following post. Reader discretion is advised.))

Ardeel mellows out considerably after Lenora speaks; she seemingly having read the majority of his thought process. He still feels a bit rosy though.

"Well, then. I-I guess it's a date." he smiles awkardly. "Let's get going!" Ardeel then opens the door, which sends them off on whatever series of escapades they so choose to undertake.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus has cut so many trees down that if this were real he would have angered a forest god

Pen

The game is on!
Imagining a generic yet great montage while listening to Elton John sing. It shows Ardeel and Lenora doing various things around the town such as testing out weird looking outfits, laughing together, sharing a milkshake with two straws, and trying strange food from a street vendor and reacting funny to the taste. Those are just a few examples. ^^

Storm

Lupus thinks he will be the last one to get a ship if he does
~~~~~~~
Bel giggles "This isnt Gun Gale. Besides. Theres no Magic"

Mido

Version 1
The montage reaches its end as Ardeel sits on the forest floor, just watching the trees. Coincidentally, by the time the sequence of events ended, they were near where Al and Co. were present. He then heaves in a genuinely happy sigh, his hood coming off the back of his head in the process.

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora looks up at the tree crowns. The sunlight is shining through the leaves ever so slightly and the forest is peaceful. Lenora smiles when she hears Ardeel's happy sigh. She then sits down next to him and leans her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for all this," she says through an equally happy sigh.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel continues to watch the trees when his focus is interrupted by Lenora resting her head on his shoulder. He is now visibly blushing, his eyes looking rather surprised. He ultimately doesn't react as to not disturb her and promptly looks back up at the trees.

"So, what now?" Ardeel says somewhat softly. Ah, to think there was still so much to accomplish on this floor and succeeding ones. It was really overwhelming stuff. Perhaps they should go look for whoever else is out and get some productivity in; or perhaps they should just stay put.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al walks into the cave slowly. At first, it's exactly what you'd expect. The ground's rough, there are loose rocks strewn about. As they continue on, however, they find that the floor becomes smooth, like it was walked commonly. Continuing deeper, they see torchlight around the next corner. Not moving... just sitting there.

Storm

" you don't think we just struck extreme luck by finding the level 3 dungeon, do you?" Bel asks, spinning to equipment back to her heavy armor set.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al continues to wander in, "Could be, but you'd think we'd at least find a field boss or something on the way," as they approach the light, their words begin to soften, in case something was around the corner.
As they turn it, they see a body laying on the ground. Al runs over and touches it. It opens its eyes and coughs suddenly, blood coming out of its mouth. A quick check told him that the man was an NPC.
He looks visibly shaken, "Taken," he whispers, "They took it."
"What?" Al asks, realizing what this is, "What did they take?"
The figure on the ground coughs again, "The eggs. Those damned dark elves took the eggs."

Storm

"Kayaba is so stupid. They would have killed the old man then took the eggs. this is obviously a gather and return quest.... Old Man. how many eggs were there? are they exclusive to this floor? do we need to go back to the Tow of Beginings to retrieve these eggs?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom