• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((You can, but right now we're all kind of busy reacting to the news that we're probably gonna die. In the meantime, why don't you go skim the Sword Art Online wiki, so you're not quite as lost?))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Yeah. Just bump into me and Boxer. Like, follow me or something.))

Ulrich nodded in agreement with all that Boxer was saying. Then a red light took him back to the town of beginnings. Must have been a forced teleport. Time to start this opening ceremony. But this wasn't a normal opening ceremony. No it couldn't be. They were trapped inside the game? People were dying? What was going on. Ulrich loomed at the mirror item and didn't change too drastically. He always liked to make his avatar look like himself. But Boxer. Where was she? How was she holding up? For a moment after Kayaba left, there was silence. That's when he started moving. He was following his map to where Boxer was, since they were both in a party together still. Wen he found her he grabbed her by the arm. "Boxer... we need to move."

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Boxer felt a little bump on her shoulder and heard a familiar voice.

"U-Ulrich?"

She then grabbed one of his hands to accept his offer.

He didn't change much, but what about me? What'll he think of me...?

Mido

Version 1
As Ardeel mused over the strange menu omission, he found himself levitating above the ground before a brief moment before hitting the ground with a thud as he fell from midair, landing on a few people teleporting there in the process. After an exchange of apologetic looks towards angry grimaces, he found a spot amidst the crowd.

"Why has everyone teleported in here?" he wondered. It was also strange since he had already been in the central square to begin with so he wondered why he himself was reset from his position. Not a moment sooner, the fateful edict was announced. So much had happened in those few moments. Screams erupted among the throngs of players; and many were simply dumbfounded. Paired with those sentiments was the mass-change in appearances, including himself. Gazing into the mirror provided by the hooded stranger, he noticed that his skin grew paler, his eyes changed appearance, and his once-bald head now sported unkempt black hair. It seemed that he was now himself.

"This has to all be some sort of sick joke, right?" he uttered to himself quietly; however, upon recalling what he had seen in the menus earlier, he arrived at the nightmarish realization that this debacle was indeed no joke. This was a new reality, his new reality.

"What am I going to do?" he mused as sweat began to trickle down his face. He was looking for an escape, but nothing quite like this! What was his family going to do? The dojo? Questions about his own life and responsibilities overflowed his mind, and all he could manage to do is look around, taking in the utter chaos that ensued. Fear was alive and well.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Oops, sorry about the language thing guys. I was in class when I posted that, so I couldn't check the audio
@Domozilla777 Ill suggest reading the thread more closely before you post. Everyone was force-teleported to the city center in my second-to-last post
And feel free Vio))

What?
Tri looks around, his head spinning. The world kind of starts to move in slow motion. Wha- WHAT?
He's not sure what to do initially. This was... a shock, to say the least. He needed something to focus on. He looked around for Oregano - he was close by, and Tri walked towards him. As he got closer though, a flash of light appeared around his companion. And then he... wasn't there. In his place was someone else. Someone he didn't recognize, looking in a mirror. Stopping, he grabbed the mirror from his own inventory, and peered into it. He saw his avatar's face, then a blinding light, and then...
Oh.
His previously Raven black hair had lengthened, growing out from the buzz cut he'd had. It ha also changed color, now a dull red. His face changed too - it was less angular, a little more rounded. His skin was a few tones lighter.
He was... him.
He looks again at the guy who had to be Oregano, and shaking his head, walks closer, "Oregano? That you?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Boxer turned to follow but it didn't look like her. He looked around and saw others surprised by their change of appearance and figured that this must be what Boxer really looked like. He was stunned for a moment but regained his composure and lead her out of the main plaza. Though at this point everyone was running trying to get out. "Just stay close to me, ok?" He called out to Boxer.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Actually, the only thing Oregano changed was that he made his eyes green.))

Oregano looked up from the mirror. "Yep. I assume you're Tri?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus based his character's features around himself. All that changed really was his hair was a bit more strawberry blonde... Better color choice than he was given... Lupus just walked back into the field, determined to be the best. He passed the people that insulted his music earlier and headed back out into the field.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Hey, let me have my melodrama :P))
Tri nodded, "Yeah," he was still a little shaken, but he tried to keep his composure, "I think we ought to... move probably. I don't love the idea of getting trampled to death and..." he gulps loudly, "Yknow, dying"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
He grins shakily. "Yeah, how about we go kill some more boars? There's strength in numbers, and if we want to survive, we'll need to level up." He sends Tri a friend request.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Boxer only nodded to his request, and kept holding onto his hand. Her heart was thumping on every second, and she swore that she could vomit because everything was too overwhelming for her.

Ulrich didn't show any much reaction, but a hint of surprise. It was an expected reaction to her anyway, since she was used to that in real life.

"Real life?" This wasn't a game anymore. This was her reality. One misstep on the way out, and she could fall into the deep abyss and shatter in pieces, just like that. Just like real life. There were no respawn points, and even crystals such as resurrection crystals wouldn't help a fallen ally. Soon, she realized something -

This was what Kayaba wanted. Just like what he said in his introduction, he wanted to play God, and control the world into his fingertips.

Boxer, no Eka only shuddered to the thought.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus just shook his head overhearing these people, and walked out the door when he saw a man
"Terrible thing happening, right?"
"Wouldnt know... Is there somethibg happening?"
"Appearently we're stuck here"
"Not like the real world is worth it...I'm Lupus by the way"
"Heathcliff. Nice to meet you, Lupus"
"Always nice to make acquaintances. Any tips you have?"
"Read the instruction book, always heal when at 10% and and try not to die. Those Pigs, right?"
"Swing a big enough Stick and they dont charge you directly. Easy to dodge"
"Im sure that Kiyaba guy did that on purpose" Heathcliff sweated
"I suppose a guys got to eat and rest up. Im gonna work my ass off. Good day, Heathcliff"
Lupus enters the field tocdo every mission there is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom