• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((yeah don't understand those words storm,)) ((Whoops sorry dek,))
instead of opening it on computer he puts on the helmet waiting for this expensive technology to do what it was supposed to.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(The nerve gear intercepts the signals sent to your body from your brain and turns them into inputs in game. This isn't normal vr though. It's fully emerssive meaning that you only hear, see, smell the in game things. As far as you can tell it's like walking around in the real world but it's a game. No pain sensor but you feel fatigue and hunger. Your body in the real world doesn't move and you can't hear anything in the real world. Basically, video game world replaces real world.)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((I edited an earlier post, so now I have a beginner's guide.))

Oregano gets into position behind the boar and activates the skill Horizontal.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
She flipped through the handbook and there were various guides on how to properly use your sword with the Sword Skill system on the game. Amazed by the countless of skills available, she then wanted to tried one of them...

"Okay..." She heaved her lungs as she closed the book, handing it over to Ulrich, and let some breath out.

Holding the hilt of the rapier tightly, she slowly walked towards one of the boar that was eating grass, haven't spotted Boxer.

"Here I go!"

She held both of her hands to the rapier and to her shoulder, and then a glow appeared at the hilt as she charged at the boar, thrusting it's body. After she passed it, the boar laid down in defeat and shattered.

"Whew! I feel there are more complicated Sword Skills than what I did!"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Hey good job!" He finished off another one of his own and sheathed his sword. "Be careful with your sword skills too. There are more powerful omes, but the more powerful they are the more open you are to counter attacks afterwards. There should be a little icon to show its cooldown timer too. You can't use a skill until it's off cooldown, but you can use other sword skills during that time. It's a lot to keep track of, but you'll learn it."

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel, amidst his awe of the game, scrolled through his inventory. Having acquired a small quantity of materials due to his logging on a bit early to get them, he began thinking about potentially acquiring a new weapon. He did not mind the standard bronze sword already in his inventory, but swords were not necessarily his forte as far as weapons went.

"I should probably get going then," Ardeel noted. "Best be prepared for the-" His speech was interrupted by a sudden observation. As he was about to exit the inventory menu, he noted something was missing. Something important.

((Most of them seem to be out of the town, but my character's still there))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom