• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Lupus (storm) is grinding dungeons, tri(deku) and oregano(wyo) are grouped outside the town killing boars, Ulrich (me) and Boxer (Violet) are also grouped Ulrich is teaching, both outside the town, Ardeel (Mido) is just in town examining inventory, abd you have logged in. Biggest story points, Ardeel, Tri, Oregano, and Violet are concerned about the lack of log out button.))

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
((It's what Libk said, Domo, just follow that summary))

"So what you mean is, you could use multiple sword skills? The player could probably score some combos with the sword skills, right?" She kept Ulrich's words in mind about the main ability of the game. "I guess I can try keep em in track!"

After sheathing her rapier back around her waist, Boxer paused and stood herself at the grassy fields the two of them in. It was truly a spectacle to see the scenery around them, and she still couldn't believe that she was in a game. Something mankind couldn't thought up ages ago, and now, here she was, along with other people who had the same thoughts as they first logged in.

"I... still can't believe that we're inside a game. This is really amazing..." she exclaimed.

Pen

The game is on!
((I'm pretty sure that Lenora(Pendio) is still in town as well.))

((Just outside of town. ;)))

Lenora grindes for a while longer before she goes into town. Once there she sells some of the loot she had gathered but didn't need and she purchases a new sword. A two handed longsword. No longer needing her basic bronze sword she sells it and buys some alchemy equipment to get started.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Let's end it now))
The pig felt the blast from the sword and took a load of damage, but kept running. Unlike his companion, Tri hadn't read the book in his inventory. However, his stance aligned with a sword skill, and when he came forward with his blade, he stabbed into the thing. It's body exploded into tiny squares, floating away, and a larger square announcing that the pair had gained XP. He turns to face Oregano and raises his hand, "High five bro."
Suddenly, a bright light shines down on them. In fact, it shines down on every player in the game. And then they disappear.
One by one, the players appear in the town square, in the center of the Town of Beginnings.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(sheiße)
(for those who dont Sprekken ze deutch: we're stuck in the game. Try to unplug your system, you die. We've also been made to look like we do irl. Only way out is to beat the boss at the Red Castle on floor 100, but thats 99 floors away from where we were and 99 bosses away. )
Lupus laughed. He knew this might be the case, but he had nothing going for him in the real world anyway

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Oregano's first thought was: Huh.
His second thought was: Damn it, I'm going to miss the Elder Tale expansion.
His third thought was: I'm probably in shock right now. Ah well, I'll just have to keep calm until I stop for the night. I'm pretty sure I read that inn rooms are supposed to be totally private, so I'll freak out in one of those.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Domo finally saw a few players that had just killed a pig like creature. He ran up to them. "Finally! Hey, I just joined can I go along with you guys?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((We're not in the field anymore. We're in the Town of Beginnings, where Akihiko Kayaba, the creator of the game, gave us a speech about the game mechanics.))

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
((Is it fine if I try to develop my character's backstory as the game progresses?))

Huh?! We're stuck in here?!

No, I remembered Ulrich was with me not long ago, in the fields, but he isn't around me right now!

Boxer frantically looked left and right, looking for her new friend, but all she could see were the same expressions that she held.

When she opened the mirror from her inventory, her true appearance was shown. She no longer had long, black hair and girlish eyes - it was replaced to an eerily familiar look that she knew too much; all of the feminine features Boxer had chosen disappeared, and now all that was left was a person that seemed to look unidentifiable by gender.

Great, now people will give me weird looks and will start wondering if I'm truly a boy or a girl...

All she could do was look down at the concrete slabs as she hears the screams in terror within the Town of Beginnings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom