• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean throws his hammer at another pig not far away, hitting it square in the forehead and killing it in one shot, "Then go kill yourself dinner, my friend. We can eat the drops later."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus cracks his neck, and cleans his blade
"well then. I suppose that was justified"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Let's take them back to town," Al decides, "I'd rather not have blood on my hands... even if it's theirs," he checks his map to reorient himself, then turns to the group, "Lupus, can you run back to town? You're fast, and it would be best if the Army knew we were coming."

A few hours later, Dean and Kaless were returning to the town, carrying plentiful amounts of boar drops. More than enough for a meal - if the boy wanted, he could probably earn himself some coin (Dean was in no need of money, so the leftovers would all go to Kaless.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ulrich sat there in Aiko's embrace, imagining what would have happened if he had fallen there. What would have happened to his comrades? What would have happened to Aiko? Would he have really died in this world and the real world too?

The worry of death was the last thing he should be thinking about, however. Ulrich stood up, Aiko releasing her hug and standing up with him, and spoke to the group. "Look guys, I was on my way to a quest objective. There was a quest I rememberedfromthe beat test and I wanted to get our grouping it quickly. These guys were waiting for me. Probably other beta testers. Or at least they bought the information from one. I think we can still make it do you all want to?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"2 normal people and like 7 Pkers. we have one captured and my associates are bringing him in for questioning"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Once we get him taken care of," Al motions his head towards the remaining PKer, "Once we get this one taken care of, I'd love to hear more about this quest of yours."

After dinner, Dean started thinking about the night, "Do you want to stay around here tonight, Colress? I've got a guest room, and I don't think you really have a place of your own yet. You could do inns, but they're kind of expensive."

Mido

Version 1
"Ugh....oh, man! Talk about a lot to learn on this one!" Ardeel groans as he trudges into the Town of Beginnings. Since he left his party, all he had done is interview and interview and interview player after player after player. Tiptoeing through nearly every nook and cranny of each player hub area on the floors conquered thus far was a task not fit for the ordinary man, or even that of the most dedicated scuttlebutt. Ardeel was beat! It didn't help also that he would eventually get chewed out for such a practice, the conversation going a little something like this:

"Doing all that investigating is a rookie mistake, you know."

"Well, I gotta do something! How else will I obtain information?"

"No, buddy. I don't have a problem with your passion for the practice, but you should consider being more, I dunno, calculated about it? From what I overheard, I can't say I'm entirely in tune with your line of information at this time, but take it from an info-broker like me that you should probably get a better game plan for yourself. Here, I'll tell you what: take one of these books. They're helpful for any info-broker out there."

"Huh, thanks. Not sure why you were following me exactly, but thanks anyhow."

And that was it. Ardeel didn't quite catch the mysterious individual's name, but the sound of the player's voice led him to believe the player was likely a girl. It didn't matter anyway. Seemed like that player knew what she was doing. A beta-tester, maybe? Either way, the advice was appreciated if he was going to gather more information on player killings in the game. Immersed in his thoughts as he moved along, he accidentally bumps into Dean.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean felt someone bump into him. Worried about a thief, he whirls around, only to see someone clearly as startled as he, and completely lost in thought, "Hey, watch where you're goin', buddy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom