• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Despite how busy the city was, the fields outside were pretty empty of players, save for one or two travellers every once in a while. For the most part it was just manned by grazing boars.
"They're all low levels," Dean notes, "Perfect for new players like you. Wanna give them a go?" He gestures to one a few yards away, "If you get in trouble I'll step in, but let's see your moves."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Oregano rushed into combat, careful not to kill any of the players. To be perfectly honest, he didn't think he'd be able to handle the death of another on his conscience, even if they were murderous psychopaths.

Sam settled into the inn on the third floor. He just returned from a day of grinding, and decided to relax for the time being. Not much could be done, he thought. Video games used to be fun, and now they’re like any of the other monotonous chores he did as a child. Except now, he wasn’t a child, and he wasn’t just doing chores, he was living a nightmare.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al has no such qualms with killing his opponents. Those who are willing to kill the innocent have given up their right to humanity, and he treats them with the same savagery.

((Yoyo, we'll probably just pick up with Sam when everyone gets back to the inn. Does that sound good to you?))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The group finally finishes off the enemy players, except for one who shouts out "I yield!" and puts his hands up. Ulrich lays down on the ground taking time to breath and recompose himself. Aiko falls to her knees and hugs Ulrich. "Don't ever do that again, dummy."

Pen

The game is on!
"Is ... is everyone alright?" Lenora asks. Toward the end of the fight she had been able to finally draw her claymore against the enemies, but she had only managed a defensive battle this time.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al puts his sword to the back of the PKer, "Wise choice. Now don't start making stupid ones.," he casts a glance at Ulrich, "Nice to see you've been taking care of yourself."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean laughs as the boar begins staring at the thing that attacked it with a glass of hatred over its eyes, "You may wanna hit again, fast."

Last edited:

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Kaless saw the boar look back at him with hateful eyes. "Oh damn," he thought. Kaless put another hand on his sword and positioned is over his head. The point was right above the boar's head. He shoved it down through the head of the boar. It exploded in a cloud of pixels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom