• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus walks up the stairs to
latest

My Kind of level Lupus thought

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The group emerges into a misty, ancient forest. The music is different from the previous floor. Al's stunned to notice this - he'd been playing this game for so long, he'd almost forgotten that SAO had background music. The music had returned to string instruments, similar to the first floor, and very different from the somber second floor tune. It was definitley a different theme though... the music in this game is going to drive him crazy.
"Any Beaters around here remember the way to town?" Al jokingly asks the group as they reach the surface. Not loud enough for anyone to hear of course.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel follows behind the others, occupying the rear slot of the line. There was something serene about this floor, which he enjoyed yet the prospect of player killings emerging here was still incredibly likely, which worries him greatly. As far as where to go next, he didn't know. And if there was a floor-clearing celebration, he wanted out. He didn't want to have another drunk night of escapades again even if the first one went smoothly.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Oregano was rather enjoying the change in background music. He was used to listening to a large variety of music, so the relatively small pool of music available in SAO was a bit disappointing.

Storm

Lupus pulls out his Lumberjack Axe and starts cutting trees down
"I'm going to start resource gathering for the Guildhall. see you all around"

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel continues to walk, the forest seemingly endless in spite of the many players traversing it with them. In the midst of the forest, he begins to grow discouraged. He wasn't sure which skills he wanted to develop in the game. Heck, the only real ones he focused on we're out of necessity, this being his combat skills and stealth. What sort of hobby skills could he muster and undertake? More than anything, especially with a guild potentially on its way, Ardeel hopes to be a stronger asset.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Before long, they reach the city. They aren't the first group there - a few of the other parties had gotten there before them. It was still relatively quiet though.

Mido

Version 1
As Ardeel's thoughts remain on his skills development, an out-of-character and unusually devilish thought crosses his mind. Considering his ever-improving skills with stealth and acrobatics, he decides to put these abilities to the test with a little practical joke. However, this did not come without reservations.

"Wait, wait, wait. Slow down here, Ardeel. Isn't this a little...much?" he thinks to himself. Unfortunately, his otherwise rational center was overwhelmed by a sudden desire to prove himself. Gracefully, yet mischievously, he serpentines over to the side of their group followed by his picking up of two rocks. Readying himself as he slowly approaches his two test subjects, Ulrich and Aiko, from behind, he lightly throws the rocks at their backs. If this worked, he would certainly not be caught!

Storm

Lupus starts cutting trees, when he accidentally whacks ardeel in the chest with the flat side of his axe

Mido

Version 1
In the midst of a premature celebration, the force of the axe throttles Ardeel in such an unexpected fashion that he, in the midst of a choked gasp, flies into the tree behind him. The noise of the impact alerts other passers-by entering the city in addition to their group. The whites of Ardeel's eyes can be seen, his body appeared glued to the tree before he collapses to the ground with a groan. So much for that experiment.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((There are only green players and orange players. Red cursors refer to monsters.))
Lupus cursor turns orange
"Watch where youre swinging that thing!" Al yells at him, then runs over to Ardeel, "how you feeling?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom