• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
Dude, the game just started. It's usually never serious and nothing ever matters during this time period.

True, but there's nothing with having a serious Day 1 discussion. It's also quite possible that some form of reverse psychology could be in play. What I mean is that those that are scum could easily say that a person is scum jokingly and people can easily take that as a common post but in reality they are scum. Somewhat similar to Luigi's Mansion as I originally believe that you were town but because of your posts later on, you were leaning scum to me even after I died.

Big Octo

=^)
Truthfully speaking, I have my eyes on Pancake and Big Octo. Something about their posts just don't seem right, at least to me. While I do acknowledge that they could be joking around, every post matters and to me their posts just seem to keep jokingly stating that other members are scum and simply repeating that statement over and over again.

lol

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Truthfully speaking, I have my eyes on Pancake and Big Octo. Something about their posts just don't seem right, at least to me. While I do acknowledge that they could be joking around, every post matters and to me their posts just seem to keep jokingly stating that other members are scum and simply repeating that statement over and over again.

Welcome to Day 1.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
True, but there's nothing with having a serious Day 1 discussion. It's also quite possible that some form of reverse psychology could be in play. What I mean is that those that are scum could easily say that a person is scum jokingly and people can easily take that as a common post but in reality they are scum. Somewhat similar to Luigi's Mansion as I originally believe that you were town but because of your posts later on, you were leaning scum to me even after I died.
hush fig newton and vote for puncake spamurai

Vote: PancakeSamurai

Fig

The Altruist
hush fig newton and vote for puncake spamurai

Vote: PancakeSamurai

I'm thinking of voting for him, but I'm not too sure just yet. We do have about four more days of discussion. Also is Linkdude still the co-mod for this game because I want to see an updated vote count just to see who has voted for who.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious

I'm all for taking the game seriously, but i think you're taking this game too seriously.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm all for taking the game seriously, but i think you're taking this game too seriously.

My bad, but I am always serious when it comes to anything Smash Bros. related. Whether it is discussion of the games, tournaments, merchandise, or in this case a mafia game, I will still maintain my mindset for this game as I do with anything pertaining to Smash Bros.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote Count:
Fig(1) - DekuNut
PancakeSamurai(5)- PokaLink, Draco, WaffleNinja, Sydney, justac00lguy
PokaLink(1) - PancakeSamurai
Big Octo(1) - blackkirby
musicfan(1) - Big Octo
Sydney(1) - Thareous
With 25 people alive, it takes 13 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59 PM on Friday, August 1st.

EDIT: sorry forgot your vote JC =^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom