• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
Music, Waffleninja, PokaLink, Pancake.

All scum.

Music is the gf, let's lynch him today.

Poka is the roleblocker, Vig pls kill.

We'll lynch WaffleNinja tomorrow.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Guys, you are all scumming way to hard right now. I think you guys need to sit down.

EBWODP

too*

Grammer iz gud :>

not-sure-if-spam-or-real-comment.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
Warning: Challenger Approaching.

By no means do I think that Alit is scum, however based on the wording of his statement, I do believe he is an unlockable character. Starting characters such as Mario, Zelda, or Ike never receive a challenger screen in any game as they are playable once you boot up the game for the very first time. If this is the case, then Alit is one of 24 unlockable characters (19 from Smash/Melee/Brawl and 6 from Smash 4 as of now).

Fig

The Altruist
Truthfully speaking, I have my eyes on Pancake and Big Octo. Something about their posts just don't seem right, at least to me. While I do acknowledge that they could be joking around, every post matters and to me their posts just seem to keep jokingly stating that other members are scum and simply repeating that statement over and over again.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Truthfully speaking, I have my eyes on Pancake and Big Octo. Something about their posts just don't seem right, at least to me. While I do acknowledge that they could be joking around, every post matters and to me their posts just seem to keep jokingly stating that other members are scum and simply repeating that statement over and over again.

Dude, the game just started. It's usually never serious and nothing ever matters during this time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom