• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Vote: Pokalink

I'm sticking with my vote on the day previous. I also don't like the way his lynch was avoided with some last minute manoeuvring.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That's a ton of Mafia... Hopefully this doesn't hearken back to Dragon Ball Z Mafia in the end.

Well, after what Go Dark Link said above, it shifts my perspective. Originally he seemed to somehow know who the SK was and targeted them to lessen the chances of them getting killed. In the Mafia's eyes, eliminating fused might have been far more advantageous to cover for themselves. With 5 Mafiosos lurking about, it's pretty safe to say that one of them is Mafia Role Cop, which, in addition to their huge numbers, puts Town at a serious disadvantage. Especially if they have a Roleblocker, too, which made a terrifying combination at Night in most of the game in Members Vs. Mods. Ironically, in that game I was the Mafia Role Cop and Go Dark Link was the Mafia Roleblocker, so my background with him makes me a little wary, although it present that caution is starting to soften.
This post stuck out to me manly the first part. I know that town reaction would be the same if he thought that it is a lot of mafia. However I think that thar would know the general number of mafia members. It is nothing concert but could he be third party?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It is nothing concert but could he be third party?

A concert? XD
Maybe, but I don't think that post would be very different either way. Like you said, he should know the Mafia number either way. The post may actually be mafia trying to look like a surprised town. Not saying anything's concrete (that the word you're looking for, Music?), but it's another possibility.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A concert? XD
Maybe, but I don't think that post would be very different either way. Like you said, he should know the Mafia number either way. The post may actually be mafia trying to look like a surprised town. Not saying anything's concrete (that the word you're looking for, Music?), but it's another possibility.

Yes let me go and edit it ;)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Err Thar, in reference to your post about GDL, do you think it's possible his knowledge of the SK came from the Mafia Role Cop?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote: Pokalink

I'm sticking with my vote on the day previous. I also don't like the way his lynch was avoided with some last minute manoeuvring.

JC you never answered my question from the end of the day yesterday so I'm going to ask it again here for convenience.

In your post where you voted for Poka you said he kept following the crowd. If he was just following the crowd, how come he was the first person to vote for Fig?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
JC you never answered my question from the end of the day yesterday so I'm going to ask it again here for convenience.

In your post where you voted for Poka you said he kept following the crowd. If he was just following the crowd, how come he was the first person to vote for Fig?
Didn't I answer that? If not, a last minute change to his earlier playstyle doesn't necessarily redeem his previous actions. And if I recall, he used some of my initial points on Fig to fuel his vote, so it wasn't entirely independent. You're holding on to this a lot, any reasoning?

Also don't you think it's odd how Fused died when he was pushing for Poka's lynch? Food for thought.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Err Thar, in reference to your post about GDL, do you think it's possible his knowledge of the SK came from the Mafia Role Cop?

Er, I'm gonna jump in and ask, what knowledge of the SK? I've never claimed to know anything about who the SK is, unless the cloak adds wings to my character making it possible that it was indeed me who roleblocked the SK. I've said it was most definitely not me who roleblocked him, so I would have no knowledge of who it is. Though if this is a hypothetical case where I am mafia and did in fact block the SK, then I apologize for not understanding.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Er, I'm gonna jump in and ask, what knowledge of the SK? I've never claimed to know anything about who the SK is, unless the cloak adds wings to my character making it possible that it was indeed me who roleblocked the SK. I've said it was most definitely not me who roleblocked him, so I would have no knowledge of who it is. Though if this is a hypothetical case where I am mafia and did in fact block the SK, then I apologize for not understanding.
I was going off Thar's post (he alluded to you knowing who the SK was[?]) so you're best asking Thar.

Big Octo

=^)
Also don't you think it's odd how Fused died when he was pushing for Poka's lynch? Food for thought.

Leslie brought this up earlier, and it should definitely be taken into consideration:

I can see why people are voting for Pokalink, since (combined with the previous day's suspicions) the fused, who I believe was by far the most suspicious of Poka and pushed for his lynch heavily, was nightkilled today. The Mafia could have attempted to frame Poka by killing fused, of course (which is perhaps exactly what Poka and the other Mafia are counting on people thinking), but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Poka is Mafia and did it to get rid of fused, and think there's a decent possibility of that being the case. As such, I wouldn't be against lynching him in lieu of any other options, especially since it might give us more information.

With this considered I'm more inclined to follow a Poka lynch today. Part of still fears it being a Mafia set-up, however.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Any discussion on thar possibly being third party?
Any evidence contradicting this. Anything to discuss about this. Or did deku sum up your thoughts on this?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
K so I went through fused's posts and didn't find very much, he was probably keeping a lot of secrets. by the way my notes are hard to read sometimes [noparse]:)[/noparse]

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49620&page=39&p=896330#post896330

pressuring JC, going so far as to vote for him. Idk whether or not it was because of legit suspicion but maybe something to look at.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49620&page=36&p=895720#post895720

Expresses suspicions on PokaLink.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49620&page=31&p=893863#post893863

tries to save koki by voting MF (not sure whether or not this is significant though)

**keeps making day 1 jokes that Vergo is scum. secret day cop??!?!?!/!?!?1/@#1!?!

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49620&page=25&p=893297#post893297

probably still day 1 stuff but idk man it's fused you never know

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49620&page=20&p=892734#post892734

obvious blatant attack on Musicfan, clearly MF must be scum. ;)

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49620&page=30&p=893830#post893830

not sure if day 1

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

That could be entirely possible, yeah. But for my hunch to be consistent, there would have to be another Roleblocker who could counter Go Dark Link's claims. The existence of another RB is interchangeable between GDL and somebody else, since nothing in this hypothesis has been confirmed. The only way for it to be confirmed is for the Town Cop to investigate him.

Indeed, it is a hypothetical case. But if what you say about blocking Kirino last Night was true, then the Mafia will already know who the Serial Killer (or possibly Vigilante?) is and they might target them. Then again, the Mafia themselves might have thwarted the SK either without knowing it or it via the Mafia Role Cop's input. If that's the case then Kirino might not be who it seemed he was (the SK...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom