• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sorry guys had sort of a rough day. I will post the scene tomorrow really not feeling great atm

That's it? Way to post when I can't even defend myself! Look, ALIT was all over the place, even Eduarda noticed that. I bet ALIT was trying to establish himself as town by trying to say "oh, I think Frozen, Kokirion, and Doc are town". All three of us are town.

And the posts about my two ideas about how to attack during the day, I literally had no idea what to do! I was asking for discussion and I got some! I was the first person to state that and then the ALIT and Sadia were like "sounds good to me!" The last thing I'll bring up is that both ALIT and Sooshi got on my case for switching my opinion as well, calling it fishy. Why would they bring that up on a scum pal?

@JC-Hurin My reason at first was that I remember Scum hiding in the corners of the previous game taking no damage. And Jamie said to spread out damage so I thought, why not make sure everyone has some damage? But then a lot of people explained why they thought it was bad which made me question my original stance.

Vig if you want to attack me, fine. But you are barking up the wrong tree.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well he's not the only one who has had this thought honestly. I even told kokirion in our mason chat that I didn't like how Heroine was wanting to spread damage late in the day even though we were all pretty much against it. I was supposed to make a post about it but when I did I found that you and Sadia mentioned it too so I thought "Nah there are actually quite a few thinking this way. Probably not a connection." Now that we can look back at it, it def see like a connection we can use. It makes me suspicious of HoT again as well. I thought this was where JC was going to go but I was too tired to piece together the case. N ok r was thinking of the alignments of who has been revealed. I think focus on Fro Chocolate and HoT is a good lead, even if it ends up wron .

Pen

The game is on!
The thing that struck me as odd was how Pendio keeps saying he knew Doc was town. Why keep mentioning it, unless you want to force the fact you are town? Seemed a little suspicious to me. Maybe I'm grasping at straws.

I never said I "knew" Doc was scum, however he did seem less scummy to me than many of the other players. The reason why I brought it up yet again was because I honestly even still do not understand the reasoning that was used to kill him. I never saw what it was that made him scummy.

Mostly that. "Oh yeah I knew Doc was town the whole time =^)" yeah mebbe u knew that bc u were scum

comin in at the last second "no guys i think hes town umu don't do it"

Also the whole "u lynched someone innocent ur a scum!!!!!!" at tristan

Again, I never said that I knew Doc was Town, I just really did not think he was scum. And I did not come in last second to say that. I had mentioned my trust in Doc even more my previous post.

Also, the reason why Tristan seems suspicious to me is not necessarily because he lynched Doc, but rather because of the way he seemed to be going after one player after another, especially while I never understood why Doc was so suspicious to him and others.

I never said I "knew" Doc was scum, however he did seem less scummy to me than many of the other players. The reason why I brought it up yet again was because I honestly even still do not understand the reasoning that was used to kill him. I never saw what it was that made him scummy.

I guess it was just the feeling I got from the post. You technically never said you "knew", but you kept mentioning you don't know why Doc was suspicious. I guess interpreted that as you trying to say he was town.

In case I die tonight, i just want to say who I am suspicious of. Tristan, Pendio, Dekunut, and even LittleGumball. Most of these guys don't have much damage on them, and I feel like they could be hiding. The reason for LittleGumball is that her damage seems to come from another attacker that is not Mafia, whether it be an item or an SK. Then again, I could be no where close to finding the other Mafia member.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Way to post when I can't even defend myself!
I will post the scene tomorrow

Why would they bring that up on a scum pal?
distancing

staple scum tactic

Again, I never said that I knew Doc was Town, I just really did not think he was scum. And I did not come in last second to say that. I had mentioned my trust in Doc even more my previous post.

Also, the reason why Tristan seems suspicious to me is not necessarily because he lynched Doc, but rather because of the way he seemed to be going after one player after another, especially while I never understood why Doc was so suspicious to him and others.
ye I was just paraphrasing, that's how it all read to me. Seemed like buddying tbh.

You had two posts with your thoughts on Doc, both of which stated very vaguely that you thought he was town, with little reasoning. Here's some snippets:
I do not see how Doc's death would be beneficial, in fact, he is leaning Town in my book.
but why

why did you think he was town

you gave zero reasons, you never talked about him before

100% looks like scum pouncing on the opportunity to say he's town before it's revealed
I honestly never saw any reason to suspect Doc (and I did point this out even before he died). I never understood why you had Doc down as one of your two prime suspects. He was one of the players I trusted the most, but now he is dead.
SEE GUYS SEE I TOLD YOU HE WAS TOWN LOOK AT ME SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmon man, he just happened to be the person you trusted the most? So every other player in the game was neutral or scummy? Nobody else was "leaning town"?
I guess it was just the feeling I got from the post. You technically never said you "knew", but you kept mentioning you don't know why Doc was suspicious. I guess interpreted that as you trying to say he was town.
Oh you mean the bit you parroted from my post? The part that I paraphrased and you latched onto it?

Also that recent post by Pendio has me on edge, I don't really like it

The thing that struck me as odd was how Pendio keeps saying he knew Doc was town. Why keep mentioning it, unless you want to force the fact you are town? Seemed a little suspicious to me. Maybe I'm grasping at straws.

What didn't you like about it, LittleGumball?

Mostly that. "Oh yeah I knew Doc was town the whole time =^)" yeah mebbe u knew that bc u were scum

comin in at the last second "no guys i think hes town umu don't do it"

Also the whole "u lynched someone innocent ur a scum!!!!!!" at tristan

Oh you mean the bit you parroted from my post? The part that I paraphrased and you latched onto it?

I fail to see how this is parroting. If anything you were the one parroting me. You mentioned his post was weird and I put my thoughts. Then you put your suspicion which was very similar to mine. How is that copying you?

At this point in the order I'd go with lynching them: Frozen, Pendio, then Toxic. If it's anyone else i'm going to eat my hat, i guess that's a meme now

Well, Toxic is already dead, so I guess that leaves me and Pendio on your list. So we're going to have Hero of Legend, Eduarda, Tristan, and LittleGumball all eat their hats. Can't wait to see it!

Then again, I think looking into Pendio more is a good thing.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
IMG_0671.JPG

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I ABSOLUTELY SWEAR I WAS NOT LOOKING THROUGH POSTS i was looking for the page where the day started and i clicked on 41 to get some new pages and my oh my what did i find

I'm not sure if LittleGumball is a good target. I mean she took 70%. Just because she took this damage doesn't mean she's Mafia. In fact, I think it's just as likely she is town. And her actions have been helpful for the town.

In case I die tonight, i just want to say who I am suspicious of. Tristan, Pendio, Dekunut, and even LittleGumball. Most of these guys don't have much damage on them, and I feel like they could be hiding. The reason for LittleGumball is that her damage seems to come from another attacker that is not Mafia, whether it be an item or an SK.
so............. what changed......?

Pen

The game is on!

Actually I would be very grateful if someone would explain to me just why people found Doc suspicious.

but why

why did you think he was town

you gave zero reasons, you never talked about him before

100% looks like scum pouncing on the opportunity to say he's town before it's revealed

As for Doc though, I do not imagine him being with the Mafia right now. Just his whole items confession earlier today actually made me feel a lot like he is a genuine Townie

cmon man, he just happened to be the person you trusted the most? So every other player in the game was neutral or scummy? Nobody else was "leaning town"?

Doc was one of the people I trusted the most at that time. I trusted JC quite a lot too, and I still do, but the reason why I only voiced my thoughts on Doc right there was because he was the one being accused, and I did not see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom