• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Cthulhu are you even reading? Regal said before that he targeted Doc, and he told us his damage parameters earlier on.

@Toxic_Snowman are you done playing Destiny yet? I mean it's been almost a week since you posted last.

I wonder if we should just kill Doc now so we can see his alignment? I'm thinking one attack is probably all it will take, and the day won't end so we can keep discussing after. Regardless of his alignment, I think it'd be beneficial for us to kill him now.

If he's town, then Toxic is almost certainly scum. If he's scum, and the game still continues, then Toxic could go either way, but leaning scum. In both scenarios, KOing Doc is beneficial for us. And hey, we have a decent chance of killing scum. Thoughts?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
@Cthulhu are you even reading? Regal said before that he targeted Doc, and he told us his damage parameters earlier on.

@Toxic_Snowman are you done playing Destiny yet? I mean it's been almost a week since you posted last.

I wonder if we should just kill Doc now so we can see his alignment? I'm thinking one attack is probably all it will take, and the day won't end so we can keep discussing after. Regardless of his alignment, I think it'd be beneficial for us to kill him now.

If he's town, then Toxic is almost certainly scum. If he's scum, and the game still continues, then Toxic could go either way, but leaning scum. In both scenarios, KOing Doc is beneficial for us. And hey, we have a decent chance of killing scum. Thoughts?

I didn't actually see Regal's post stating that, but then again i was off on a revenge tangent on a tangent's tangent.

More than happy to attack Doc theres gotta be a reason the Vig targeted them.

But the question is will i be targeted back mleh at this point i just want to know Doc's alignment.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
:mellow:

Yes. There is. We know the reason. Regal targeted Doc because Eduarda suggested it. If you had read properly you'd know that.

See what I mean about not reading?

Shh slothy, i tend to skim to catch the majority because 8 pages is too many for me to check hence why i am now reading them more so now. Also i do forget some of the things like i was gonna attack Kokiri today and then i realised he's been dead since day 1. Like seriously i never even saw him post.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
C'thulhu, may I suggest going back and rereading then? Many of your thoughts are based on out-of-date lack-of-knowledge, and that's not good for the game.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
C'thulhu, may I suggest going back and rereading then? Many of your thoughts are based on out-of-date lack-of-knowledge, and that's not good for the game.

I think you didn't read my post i have been reading, if i've missed something then it's because i didn't see the post. As is, lack of knowledge comes with the game currently as this is the 2nd game i've acutally played. Still trying to figure half this crap out.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hey everyone i'm going to sign up to play a fun game

i'll just stay alive but i won't read anything

i won't post anything either, but don't worry i'll make a post detailing my thoughts later!

don't forget to replace me!!! =^)

also this person is scum because i say so despite all the evidence against it :bubsy: :bubsy: :bubsy: :bubsy:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
hey everyone i'm going to sign up to play a fun game

i'll just stay alive but i won't read anything

i won't post anything either, but don't worry i'll make a post detailing my thoughts later!

don't forget to replace me!!! =^)

also this person is scum because i say so despite all the evidence against it :bubsy: :bubsy: :bubsy: :bubsy:

I did read stuff don't be an asshole. Oh wait nvm that's just you.

As is back on topic i am curious as to how you got your damage.

Mido

Version 1
@Toxic_Snowman are you done playing Destiny yet? I mean it's been almost a week since you posted last.[/QUOTE]

Nobody is done playing Destiny. :P Actually, I was just playing it last night! (Doing a raid at the time!) It was a nice excursion, if I do say so myself!

I'm glad I caught you when I did though, since I've been thinking about something. I've been trying to take a quick scan at your posts at the moment, since I recall Eduarda also somewhat pursuing you at one point, i.e. this post. (This is the one that made me recall this small concern, but let me tell you, searching for it was not fun! :D When someone has 1/8th of the thread's posts, it makes for not-fun searching!)

Eduardo said:
@Tristan
Come out if the shadows and speak up. Why didn't you say anything before ALIT was lynched. Go to the dumps you scum

Based on this, I can only assume that a combination of at-the-time inactivity and supposed 'disappearance' on ALIT's lynch led her to this conclusion. Do you personally think there was anything else to it, since she seemed to later back off. I mainly ask also because you did end up attacking ALIT in the end anyways.

Mido

Version 1
EBWODP

Rats, the quote failed. :( Also:

As is back on topic i am curious as to how you got your damage.

so am i, obviously someone hit me i just don't know who

If we are to assume Doc is being truthful about his possession of the boomerang, that may have been what hit you (LG). Of course, he mentioned that it was an random effect from his targeting of Frozen Chosen, so the guarantee is not present; however, there is only a limited amount of damages dished out the previous night, so I would think that the assumption is semi-likely assuming Doc is not lying.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Mido I attacked alit because I only had a few moments to post, and it looked like the most likely outcome for the day. That was Canada Day so I wasn't home much at all that day, so I came in to attack alit and then left again. In hindsight, perhaps not the greatest move, but ya. Don't really have anything else to say on that haha.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If we are to assume Doc is being truthful about his possession of the boomerang, that may have been what hit you (LG). Of course, he mentioned that it was an random effect from his targeting of Frozen Chosen, so the guarantee is not present; however, there is only a limited amount of damages dished out the previous night, so I would think that the assumption is semi-likely assuming Doc is not lying.
right but, a boomerang does not do 70 damage

someone hit me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom