• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Of course we can't prove that you attacked anyone. Nothing can be absolutely proven until death or mod confirmation. However you were asked whether or not you targeted her and tbh I don't remember you ever answering that question

So you too are following Eduarda even though you think she's trigger-happy?

yoooooo jc why should Bryant attack cthulhu? Just because you're suspicious of him? Frankly I think maybe Bryant should make her own decision.
Why attack Cthulhu instead of, say, someone who has been inactive literally the whole game? Raj or Pendio? (or heroine but iirc i thought she was town but I can't properly remember why) As Eduarda pointed out, why not Toxic?

Could be Eduarda is using me to attack Sadia to find out damage and defence parameters, testing the waters. Could also be i am a gullible idiot that only just thought of this............ crap. Meh sticking with it.

Refer to previous post on my thought on JC's motives there.

I think i did a few posts back but if not, reason i'm going for Sadia is i've not seen hide or hair of her UNTIL i attacked. Then she popped up going insane over it.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Eduarda
Likely due to JC not having a good enough reason to target the others but because he doesn't want to be overly wrong he will ask someone else to do it so that if it does turn out i'm mafia even though i'm not JC can claim he was right, even though his actions doing this reek of a mafia wanting to pin someone else for a death.
Tbh not leaning on Mafia for JC. Maybe but not leaning there.

Ok. Someone throw the last attack on Sadia please. When Jamie comes he'll clear things up more. What even is this day

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Tbh not leaning on Mafia for JC. Maybe but not leaning there.

Ok. Someone throw the last attack on Sadia please. When Jamie comes he'll clear things up more. What even is this day

Day 3 still you were the one to tell me.

And why not anyone else? Because someone is lying out of these 5.

Why is it i get the feeling you are trying to distract attention from yourself? I mean if that was your goal it's working.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman

I've been hesitant to vote for Sadia because I'm uncertain whether or not she's died yet. Jaime's not been on, it looks like, since the votes were placed on her.

And Johnny is the one person from the night attacks that I trust the most. He made his claim after he was already dead. I can't imagine why he would fake claim at that point. I agree, something weird happened at night, but I seriously doubt that Johnny is the one lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom