• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Which is? Backing off or being willing to use a safety net?
No, I was paranoid of you needlessly damaging players. I can't tell whether your genuinely regretful or whether this is a just a defense mechanism. Plant the seed and then back off. You seem to be justifying damaging players, but you're 'supporting Town'. At the moment we have no idea whether Sadia or Cthulhu are telling the truth, we can only make a calculated attack and I would rather it be a Town decision and not you trying to coordinate attacks. I think you're extremely useful, but as long as you're 3rd party I will always be suspicious of you. Surly you can understand this?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
No, I was paranoid of you needlessly damaging players. I can't tell whether your genuinely regretful or whether this is a just a defense mechanism. Plant the seed and then back off. You seem to be justifying damaging players, but you're 'supporting Town'. At the moment we have no idea whether Sadia or Cthulhu are telling the truth, we can only make a calculated attack and I would rather it be a Town decision and not you trying to coordinate attacks. I think you're extremely useful, but as long as you're 3rd party I will always be suspicious of you. Surly you can understand this?
But. It seems like it's only you who's fine with a Cthu knock out. I'm not. I don't know Cthu's personality so I can't say if this aggressive behaviour is normal to him but nothing has clicked as scum from him. And everyone's already discussed this enough. You mentioned in your posts towards him that he's cracking under pressure but he doesn't seem to be having much pressure on him. You're the only one. So if anything, I think he's just getting mad about being called stupid (that was really rude of us. I'm sorry Cthu).

There was also the topic of Toxic. And I feel like most people agree that his defense is ok to let him slide for now. He's inactivity isn't sitting well with me at all. And after Sadia's lynch, I'd really like to take another look at him right now.

But so far, I think there's a consensus on Sadia. And. We're trying to get her lynched. To get the town moving on. Because I think we're all fine with a group attack on Sadia. It's been discussed for 10+ pages and I think everyone agrees with it. And I really didn't believe she'll have anything to post, if she even posts at all. So I thought it was fine to attack her right now.

But I do understand your whole third party thing. Guess I'll just sit on my stool in the corner.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@LittleGumball Have you and Eduarda disagreed in this game so far?
can't remember off the top of my head but i can admit to following people (namely her mostly because she posts so much and makes decent points) over the past couple days due to not being able to be online constantly

I think I disagreed with her day 1 over Heroine or something

lmfao i forgot she was in this game again

Eduarda

Oh yes we did have a huge disagreement on Heroine of Time day one. That's the biggest confrontation I think we had this game. There was also her thinking Johnny might be scum roleblocker and me disagreeing but that's not too big. I don't remember anything else

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Eduarda said:
But. It seems like it's only you who's fine with a Cthu knock out. I'm not. I don't know Cthu's personality so I can't say if this aggressive behaviour is normal to him but nothing has clicked as scum from him. And everyone's already discussed this enough. You mentioned in your posts towards him that he's cracking under pressure but he doesn't seem to be having much pressure on him. You're the only one. So if anything, I think he's just getting mad about being called stupid (that was really rude of us. I'm sorry Cthu).
I'm actually not fully for it. I'm testing him. I've never played with him before, I'm trying to gauge whether he's playing based on emotional response or tactical. He said he didn't know what QT meant, so I'm testing if he's playing naive. And so far I'm leaning towards that he's truthful, but he's still not getting a free pass. Plus his damage is not accounted for.

---

@Eduarda can you think of any reason why Johnny would ask LG of her opinion on you? You and LG seemed to disagree a lot in the game early on. Remember my post about how a few pages ago how certain people would react to you. Are you on the same wave length as me or am I being too obscure?

Eduarda

@Eduarda can you think of any reason why Johnny would ask LG of her opinion on you? You and LG seemed to disagree a lot in the game early on. Remember my post about how a few pages ago how certain people would react to you. Are you on the same wave length as me or am I being too obscure?
I love playing with you.

LittleGumball is pretty much leaning townie for almost everyone here. Not to mention how aggressive she can be. Her posts are really strongly stated and can get people changing their minds pretty quick (which I absolutely love about her playstyle).

I do wonder why Johnny backed off so quickly though. I mean. It was a good reason. I suddenly changed my tactic and I could see how anyone would find that suspicious.

While I find no clear problem with her posts, Sadia seems like the best way to go. I know this point has been beaten to death but the way I see it is either Sadia or Cthulhu is scum. Mafia had no reason to not attack. There had to be an attack. We already know what happened to our roleblocker so Mafia had to attack. The only two who could supposedly be attacked by Mafia are Eduarda and Johnny. In theory, the only two who could have attacked Eduarda are Sadia and Cthulhu.

In regards to Chu, he should be next unless something big comes up. There is a possibility he is actually pretending to be this way, but I still believe he is genuine.

Hope that made sense.

Eduarda

In regards to Chu, he should be next unless something big comes up. There is a possibility he is actually pretending to be this way, but I still believe he is genuine.
Wait what. You think Cthu is being honest but you're fine with his knock out tomorrow.
Not to mention there's literally no reason to knock him out if Sadia flips scum. Sure two Mafia could have gone for me with different abilities. But there's so many other possibilities the other attack on Cthu was made (assuming Sadia's scum of course)

Eduarda

this is sort of just her personality, she goes headstrong but easily doubts herself so she backs off
Johnny. What makes you think this is the only possible reason for me backing off. Sadia might have already gone over 100% for all we know. My job might be done. I could have easily backed off and cleaned my hands.

I was mostly asking the situation. You kinda just answered lol. I'm being dumb. Idk
And??? If you're bringing something up hold on to it. I've never seen you post something like this in any game.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Ok. Really not sure as to why I was picked over Cthu. I didn't see anything from him that was very townie. Plus the fact that he swayed suspicion on Eduarda yesterday, who was attacked tonight. He also said he believed AliT. Yes, he does seem very new to mafia, but what if he's scum playing the rookie card as much as he can, something his scumbuds advised him to do?

Attack: Cthulhu

It's up to the rest of you guys to decide I guess.

Eduarda

Guys, how do you feel about a Johnny lynch at any point of time. If anyone doesn't find that interaction really really off, I don't know what else you're seeing.

@Sadia You still have time, Sadia. If you can bring up a case against anyone else it would be good. No one is going to attack you just yet.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Ok. Really not sure as to why I was picked over Cthu. I didn't see anything from him that was very townie. Plus the fact that he swayed suspicion on Eduarda yesterday, who was attacked tonight. He also said he believed AliT. Yes, he does seem very new to mafia, but what if he's scum playing the rookie card as much as he can, something his scumbuds advised him to do?

Attack: Cthulhu

It's up to the rest of you guys to decide I guess.
This is all I found from him during the ALIT situation but I skimmed so I may not have looked hard enough:

Alit cocked up by mistaking original which is a town title for a job description and now everyone is calling scummyness.

RIGHT, now that i've TLDR'd JC i think the choice of target is honestly stupid yes ALIT made a Mistake but hell i didn't look at the last game of this type just so i could enjoy playing this without worrying about prior motives and the ilk. It could've been an honest mistake and i'm inclined currently CURRENTLY to believe it. (though the fact it's in green should've told you.....)
(both posted in the same post btw)

honestly the second post is unintelligible
seriously what is that
i had to read it like three times to find where he said he believed him

anyway i found this post because i thought he never said that but i guess he did so i guess i can't refute your point lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom