• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
This is something I'd like the bring up. I let it slide the first time but now coupled with everything that has come up I think I should look more closely into this.

At first I was sure that the reason you thought I was town was because I called ALIT out and said all of town's role PMs have Originals on it. But you surprised me when you gave another answer.

This answer definitely isn't as solid. Me grasping at straws could have also been a scum tell. I wanted a lynch and was fine with a mislynch too. How could that rule out me being Mafia? Mafia would love a mislynch. If anything this could make me lean either way.

Now this whole post. It's another thing which is really odd in hindsight. You give good reasons why Johnny might be Mafia. You're helping me push for his lynch. You're convinced he's scum. You trust me. But you don't attack.

Instead, you ask for my permission to attack. Why would I say no. I myself attacked first thing.

I remember doing this in Skyward Sword as Mafia. You were Mafia with me. I asked for town's permission before I hammered a bandwagon. You're doing the same thing here.

On phone so quoting might be weird.

Do you remember when I thought you softclaimed inventor? When I got an item on Night 1, I became really really sure of myself. That's why I was so confident you're town. But obviously I couldn't oust you. So I just came up with any reasoning I coould.

What's wrong with asking the advice of someone I believe to be town-friendly? I wasn't asking permission. I was very convinced johnny was scum, but I was unsure of how detrimental my attack would be. Like I said, the day had only just started, can you blame me for being hesitant on using up my only attack?

Also, SS mafia was like a year ago. I don't even remember what the heck I posted, let alone remember the tactics you used.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Cuz i got raked over the coals cuz of random post/**** posting, hell half the time you see people here saying they don't understand what i type, though something tells me that's on their end.
Ok so you get angry because people '**** post', but when in actual fact it's because people don't understand you? What does this have to do with anything?

Cthulhu said:
could've left a rude response but wheres the point, your own paranoia will do it's work.
Why is Mafia about leaving a rude response? There's a difference between being aggressive and being rude; one is a playstyle, the other isn't. And my own paranoia do the work? Do what work?

Cthulhu said:
Hmmm, why make that comment? I think you are scummy just for the fact the responses you make don't really work together at all, seems disconcerted half the time and more importantly you claim you are agressive in the game bar the first few posts i've seen nothing that makes that statement true.
Because I think you could be playing dumb. I've seen people do this before. If I recall Fig done this quire a lot when he used to play. So you think I'm scummy be a my responses are disconnected and don't really work? Can you give examples rather than just making baseless claims. That way we can debate about this, which I would like.

Cthulhu said:
So my question currently is, are you lying JC?
Yes I'm lying.

What a pointless question. I'm accusing you of playing dumb and you respond by deflecting the attention on to the accuser. I'm not sure whether you're post was an emotional response or whether you're actually suspicious of me because you mentioned "you were going to make a rude response".. Never play with emotions because it will lead you down the wrong path and it's, quite frankly, wreckless. Not sure if you're cracking under the pressure or whether this is just because you're new to Mafia, but I'm not giving you a free pass.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
@Eduarda are you regretting getting people to attack Sadia? I'm really curious to how closer you stand by your beliefs because you seem to really be trigger happy to get someone killed yet when the explain themselves you seem to sort of back off.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Eduarda are you regretting getting people to attack Sadia? I'm really curious to how closer you stand by your beliefs because you seem to really be trigger happy to get someone killed yet when the explain themselves you seem to sort of back off.

I've noticed this too. It's weird with Sadia especially. She put all this pressure on Dad is, attacked, and finally Sadia came in to post, she backs off. I'm surprised tbh.

You're thoughts JC and @LittleGumball ?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Quite frankly? No. I do admit my emotions are getting in the way because Sadia seems really upset. I really thought she had absolutely nothing to say that could defend herself. And I was right that she had no explanation at all for the night actions. But her explanation for her behaviour makes a lot of sense.

At first I wanted to back off. But then I realized really, knocking out Sadia I think is the best way to go. And I would still support anyone who attacks her after this. Town needs information and her death will give us information. As simple as that. We have 18 players right now, don't we? I think we have a good safety net. And I still stand that Sadia is the best candidate for our lynch.

I wanted Frozen to answer first but he went offline :ananger:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So @Sadia @Cthulhu any of you guys target Eduarda last night? If we can explain Johnny's damage via redirect that means both of your guys damage is unaccounted for. What other role would deal that amount of damage? Something is up and you guys need to be truthful now.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Nope, I didn't target Eduarda, like I said before.

At this point I think I'm already over my defense umu. Still reading tho, for some reason >.>

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I've noticed this too. It's weird with Sadia especially. She put all this pressure on Dad is, attacked, and finally Sadia came in to post, she backs off. I'm surprised tbh.

You're thoughts JC and @LittleGumball ?
What are you asking about? Are you asking my opinion on her alignment or something?

I mean if I'm analyzing the situation itself? this is sort of just her personality, she goes headstrong but easily doubts herself so she backs off.

Out of curiosity why me in particular?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
What are you asking about? Are you asking my opinion on her alignment or something?

I mean if I'm analyzing the situation itself? this is sort of just her personality, she goes headstrong but easily doubts herself so she backs off.

Out of curiosity why me in particular?

I was mostly asking the situation. You kinda just answered lol. I'm being dumb. Idk

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Eduarda I want to trust you, but you're doing exactly what I was paranoid about.
If you mean me backing off, that post was my initial reaction which I stupidly posted. When Sadia started posting today she seemed really angry so with her being my best friend I felt guilty. And it's easy for me to feel guilty tbh. I think the reason I defended Johnny's town status is mostly because I felt bad about that whole slip up. (and I'm still worried he's holding it against me). So my first response was emotional. And I'm sorry for that. But I shook it off and then made my mind to still get her lynched. So I asked Frozen to see what he has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom