• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I didn't receive anything. DekuNut basically claimed inventor but there hasn't been enough nights to give to 3 people. And you guys are using plural. Items. Maybe there are more than one inventor or DekuNut is lying
Oh wait sorry DekuNut didn't claim inventor. Heroine said her item deals damage. Sorry.

I'm sorry if this post is dumb I'd put quotes as proof and everything but I'm so tired rn and want to head to bed asap. Should I place an attack on Johnny (I'm asking because it's still so early in the day)? We can trust Eduarda on this one.

Also, Eduarda, are you essentially third-party?
I think it should be enough. Don't waste attacks if it's not needed. Wait for the attack tally.

Also yes. I'm third party.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I honestly thought Eduarda was the inventor, since I thought she soft claimed in her very first post of the game. Guess not...

When did Deku claim inventor?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I didn't get an item. Why wasn't I invited to the party? :(

Anyway, I had this big post saved up responding to DekuNut's post about me, but then my draft was deleted or disappeared or something, which I wasn't aware that could happen, so it'll take a little bit before I respond to those questions.

Ok I was thinking to wait until Johnny replies. But. Like. It's kinda obvious what happened and there's no avoiding it. And my fatal flaw is getting too excited and bursting out everything. So I'll just state it right now.

I know there's no Serial Killer in this game. Because my role is similar to theirs (But I'm town at heart pls I love you guys)

My role is pretty cool. I haven't seen it before. Whenever someone targets me (any kind of night action), they get damage dealt to them. So I'm kinda like a bomb of sorts but it can be used again and again. I've been given a parameter that the damage they would be dealt would be within.

So it's obvious I've been attacked last night. And it's also clear that a town role didn't attack me (I agree with Heroine that there are a lot of X shot kill roles in this game). Because I've been basically confirmed last day. So without the SK, who's left? Mafia.

Now here are all the people who took damage last night:
Cthulhu - 54%
Pendio - 22%
Johnny Sooshi - 89%
Sadia - 68%

One of them attacked me. How do I know who it is? I look at my parameters. And there is only one person who's damage falls under the parameters I've been given. Johnny.

Attack: Johnny Sooshi

Now, because of the nature of my role, I'd like to die tomorrow uninterpreted. Mafia would obviously want to finish me off. Doctor, do NOT protect me. You will get damage dealt and Mafia will know who you are. I'd rather die than the game lose it's doctor.

But if I do die tomorrow night, watch out for the people who get damage dealt on them. My damage parameter is 70% to 90%.

This is a pretty loaded statement, and quite a big gamble to take, revealing your role like that. But your story seems to add up, and frankly, I trust you as 100% Town-friendly after what you did yesterday, so if he doesn't die from Doc's attack, I'll place the next one.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Ok I was thinking to wait until Johnny replies. But. Like. It's kinda obvious what happened and there's no avoiding it. And my fatal flaw is getting too excited and bursting out everything. So I'll just state it right now.

I know there's no Serial Killer in this game. Because my role is similar to theirs (But I'm town at heart pls I love you guys)

My role is pretty cool. I haven't seen it before. Whenever someone targets me (any kind of night action), they get damage dealt to them. So I'm kinda like a bomb of sorts but it can be used again and again. I've been given a parameter that the damage they would be dealt would be within.

So it's obvious I've been attacked last night. And it's also clear that a town role didn't attack me (I agree with Heroine that there are a lot of X shot kill roles in this game). Because I've been basically confirmed last day. So without the SK, who's left? Mafia.

Now here are all the people who took damage last night:
Cthulhu - 54%
Pendio - 22%
Johnny Sooshi - 89%
Sadia - 68%

One of them attacked me. How do I know who it is? I look at my parameters. And there is only one person who's damage falls under the parameters I've been given. Johnny.

Attack: Johnny Sooshi

Now, because of the nature of my role, I'd like to die tomorrow uninterpreted. Mafia would obviously want to finish me off. Doctor, do NOT protect me. You will get damage dealt and Mafia will know who you are. I'd rather die than the game lose it's doctor.

But if I do die tomorrow night, watch out for the people who get damage dealt on them. My damage parameter is 70% to 90%.

Yeah, I mean, why let him defend himself?

=^)

Y'all go chill and have fun. My param was 90% so I guess I don't get to hop in to comment.

:coolhecks:

Eduarda

Yeah, I mean, why let him defend himself?

=^)

Y'all go chill and have fun. My param was 90% so I guess I don't get to hop in to comment.

:coolhecks:
Because you read the thread but didn't reply to me statement. So I thought it was more safe. Plus, I didn't want Mafia spinning it around. I wanted this conversation over so we can move on to others like Toxic and Tristan. Sorry if you're actually town.

Anything to add before you die then, I guess? Any suspicions?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Regardless, I targeted you with my power. I didn't attack you. I targeted you. Your role is reflexive as you stated yourself.

I told blocked you to be specific. I'm a role blocker

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Because you read the thread but didn't reply to me statement. So I thought it was more safe. Plus, I didn't want Mafia spinning it around. I wanted this conversation over so we can move on to others like Toxic and Tristan. Sorry if you're actually town.

If by reading the thread you meant getting on to see that I got killed, then yes.

But why would you role block me?

After ALIT flipped scum I realized you weren't. Why would you push that hard against scum if you were as well. But if you were an SK on the other hand, you'd get town cred if he did flip scum. It'd be perfect for you. So I figured I'd RB you to confirm my suspicions. The scene wouldn't give me it perfectly, but I might be able to guess at the lack of a possible kill. Sure, not a perfect check, but I could get an anti-town role out of the way.

Eduarda

Nevermind... I'm really really sorry... I got updated by Jamie just now and my role PM was miswritten. My parameters are actually 50% to 70%... I'm... really really sorry :/

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Okay so, I sorta ****ed up with a role pm where I typed something slightly wrong.. so...

I am hereby resetting the day period. Any attacks that happened starting after the day period are not going to be counted. The person whom I corrected their role pm can clear things up. I'm very very sorry for anyone this might have harmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom