• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'll respond to everything else the next game day but I just wanted to put a note out there to the doctor.

If you're thinking to target me tonight, don't.

If your role works the same way as it does last game (which is most likely the case as any other way doesn't make sense), your action occurs before any night attacks. So you can't undo a night attack's damage during the same night the damage was dealt. If someone has 100% health, healing them is useless. So only heal people who enter the night with less than 100% health and who you think is town.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Tristan
Come out if the shadows and speak up. Why didn't you say anything before ALIT was lynched. Go to the dumps you scum
Because I was working all day, and I had plans for he night. I had a few moments to spare, so I attacked alit because it's really all I had time for. I'm back in town now but it's bed time. I'll respond to some things during the next day, and you can hold me to that, but for now, I need to sleep. It's been a long day.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
GG! Good luck to my scum buds.

DarkPit-03.jpg

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
you are, but according to everyone with more experience playing with you, you always herd the town. although none of that really matters anymore, seeing as ALIT's death now makes you the least scummy seeming person atm
this is super SUPER late, please do not night post especially this long after the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom