• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tfw Srishti makes all the points you were going to. I h8 you. c:

I noticed this about Tristan as well. Suspicion was brought up on HoT, he goes after her. Suspicion on AliT, he goes after AliT. Same thing with Eduarda. It's shady af.
I never went after Heroine. On the contrary, I said I didn't really think she was scummy. I'm also still suspicious of Alit, which I noted in my last post, or one of my earlier posts. The changes aren't drastic, I was suspicious of Alit and I still am suspicious of Alit. I was never suspicious of Heroine, so idk where you get that from.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I never went after Heroine. On the contrary, I said I didn't really think she was scummy. I'm also still suspicious of Alit, which I noted in my last post, or one of my earlier posts. The changes aren't drastic, I was suspicious of Alit and I still am suspicious of Alit. I was never suspicious of Heroine, so idk where you get that from.

Whooooops. Looked back and you're totally right. Idk why I was remembering that, my bad. This eases the suspicion on you greatly.
Just to clarify though, at this point you would rather see a KO on Srishti rather then AliT, correct (basing this off your last post)?

Think I'm gonna ISO a lot of people now

One thing I find interesting about him is that he seems to be doing a lot of theorizing about scum power levels. It's kinda weird to focus on IMO, and he seems to be making lots of assumptions. Has anyone else noticed that?
Hero, three questions:
1: Can you get us a timeframe on when you'll be caught up?
2. Do you have anything to say about the above?
3: Who is your biggest suspicion right now? It doesn't seem that you've shown any.
1.) Now.

2.) Yeah, I can see why my posts might seem a little bit scummy; however, if I was scum, why would I be trying to take assumptions on the Mafia's power levels if I already know them (or at least if they differ from the regular power levels)? In fact, if I was scum, it would've probably better helped Mafia in the long run if we DID do the attacking until low health, as that would make it much easier for Mafia to team up on people and take them out without using as many people on a single person, so I would've stayed quiet.

3.) I really don't see why people think ALIT's mistake means hes a clone... "Alright, you have my trust" could mean that he was suspicious of him not being a townie, and it was confirmed for him based on him saying he was a mason (unless I'm reading it wrong, please tell me if I am) meaning he wasn't mafia.
Original mason implied to me that he was just a regular mason.
He literally says this in any earlier post, and it's easy to assume that by regular he means townie. I don't know how people are jumping to the conclusion he's scum.
Tbh it would be you based on my reasoning in my mega post. It's weird that you'd leave Heroine alone after being all over her the previous day.

I'd rather focus on one person at this point. I don't think spreading out our attacks will accomplish anything more than Heaven's Gate Suicide: Mafia Edition™. One death at a time is better than like 2 or 3 deaths a few days from now. Ya know.

Why not? If she's scummy he's got a right to attack her? I'm edging my way there myself. If she's scum and leading the convo, you really want her to still be alive?

I do think Johnny seemed a little scummy trying to initiate people to attack Eduarda by making it seem like not attacking her would be a mistake that would upend them later?? I might be reading into this a little too much but it's just kind of how I'm reading it rn

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I do think Johnny seemed a little scummy trying to initiate people to attack Eduarda by making it seem like not attacking her would be a mistake that would upend them later?? I might be reading into this a little too much but it's just kind of how I'm reading it rn

Not quite my reasoning but I see how you got to this position. My reasoning was that she's possibly scum because she jumped ship from hounding after Herroine in Day 1 and didn't address it at all today. My not spreading the damage out was based on the conversation from Day 1.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
@The Hero of Legend , I too thought that maybe ALIT was just testing me. Seeing if I was really what I said I was. And when I explained it he was satisfied.

That's not the case though. He himself admit that he forgot that original meant Clones. So there was no way he could be testing Mr on what original meant as a way to see if I'd slip up myself. And that's where the suspicion comes in with him slipping. But as more people say they also forgot about original meaning town, I am more wanting to lynch ALIT tbh. They could be town trying to protect ALIT, or mafia trying to protect their scumbud/look town when ALIT flips. I think he's our best for the mat info.

Attack: A Link In Time

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Welcome back to the game, Ben ^^ I like the points you brought up. They are very interesting.

Btw I should be more active now
Where's your activity

That was how I interpreted what was posted. My opinions are what I posted based on what I saw and how I responded.
But how... Meh arguing against this would be going in circles. Moving on,

I didn't ignore the situation. My last post about attacking him speaks for itself. I haven't posted much about it because most of my posts today have been responding to people who responded to me. My town reads on ALIT were based on Day 1.

After today, ALIT does look more scummy. The slip up definitely hurts his situation there.
I was going to exclude you from the three because you posted when the ALIT situation died down a bit, but then I remembered you made this post:
Hey guys, just came in to look things over. I'll post some thoughts later along with my ISO for yesterday. It'll be up before the irl day is over.
This was made during the time ALIT was still the talk of the town. And correct me if I'm misinterpreting, but it seems like you skimmed through Day 2 quickly to get a rough idea of where we are. If so, it's kinda impossible that you missed ALIT because that's the only thing which happened at the point of your post. ISOing him and not bringing this up yet stating you think he's town (I think he's the only one you said you think is town in your iso? I don't remember) seems like a sly movement to get hopefully get attention off of ALIT. Even in your second post after your iso where you were responding to others, all you did was question people's accusations against ALIT. You didn't bring up your opinion on it yourself. It seems like you were trying to get people to think over their suspicion on him. Doing this all while trying to turn suspicion towards me - a new target for town. Of course you were going to say you think ALIT is note worthy, after people won't budge from their accusations against him. But before that it seems like you were trying to direct attention away from him. If you both are scum buds I can clearly see how your actions fit in. If you're town, I'm sorry for misinterpreting the situation.

Now Tristan. Yeah, you didn't got after Heroine but your actions during Day 2 seems really odd. Now this can easily slip into town behaviour as well as Mafia behaviour. But if we look at it as both you and ALIT being Mafia, if your scum bud gets caught in the net the smartest move would be to go after them early. Clear your own name. But if someone else becomes the target, the smartest move would be to focus on that new target instead. But kinda hint that you aren't letting your scum bud go. To not look flippy floppy. You did all of that.

I also looked back at the part where you stated your suspicion on me to see if it was strong enough to go against the evidence against ALIT and well,
[...]That being said, I know Eduarda was the one that asked this, but tbh, I'd rather go after her. Alit's little slipup was weird, and I'm not letting it go rn, but I can see where the suspicion on Eduarda comes from. Her playstyle isn't alignment indicative to me because she's always been a bit of a town leader, at least from what I've seen, regardless of alignment (although this is based only on the two games I've played with her/seen her play (SS/Avengers)). So she could go either way, but I'd rather attack her than anybody else at this point, if only for information. I'm also going to ISO her sometime after work tomorrow and see if there are any connections between her and other players. [...]
So my playstyle isn't alignment indicative.
But it would be a good idea to lynch me for information.
Ok. I didn't notice this before within all the other posts against me but this is bad.

I looked in my PMs, and it seems like the last mafia game I played in was a My Little Pony themed game in July 2013. Suffice to say it's been a while :p

At this point, I'm thinking ALIT, partially because of the arguments others have brought up against her, but also largely for bandwagoning reasons tbqh. We can't afford to sit around and attack no one every day, after all.

Ok but what about me? Am I not herding the town anymore?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Attack: RegalBryant

The suspicion on Eduarda doesn't read as genuine from him, and he seems content with following the most popular bandwagon without offering much insight of his own. He says he's most suspicious of Eduarda, but then attacks me without any real reason to his position other than vaguely stating that other people convinced him.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Eduarda said:
So knocking out someone you don't see any evidence against being scum is better than knocking out an inactive who is impossible to find evidence against regardless, because of their inactivity? I don't think ALIT has posted much on Day 1 either. He's a good player and has ISOed before as scum (I think in Dollhouse? He was about to get lynched and made a good iso post and vote analysis and I remember Viral said ALIT is his new favourite player but ALIT was still lynched and flipped scum) so if he's scum his iso wouldn't tell us anything.

Nope. I was town in that game.

Eduarda said:
In your view, ALIT simply forgot. So what's so scummy about simply forgetting? You did too.

Another change but this doesn't seem as drastic. Tristan. When I first brought up ALIT's slip he was full on against him and tried to bring more arguments against ALIT in fact. Now that ALIT's suspicion has somewhat died down, he's turned his attention mostly to someone else (me). He did say that he won't let ALIT go, but his drastic change on ALIT when ALIT didn't say much to change his opinion is odd

It is ironic that many of the people accusing me are forgetting my alignments in previous games and accusing me of being scum in games I was town in. Should we also lynch these people for their memory failures?

I admit I've been making some silly individual mistakes in 2016, but I've been known to make some strange plays that people wouldn't expect regardless of alignment. If you read the recent Love Letter game thread, people were convinced I was scum for voting Doc at the last second, but I flipped town.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
@The Hero of Legend , I too thought that maybe ALIT was just testing me. Seeing if I was really what I said I was. And when I explained it he was satisfied.

That's not the case though. He himself admit that he forgot that original meant Clones. So there was no way he could be testing Mr on what original meant as a way to see if I'd slip up myself. And that's where the suspicion comes in with him slipping. But as more people say they also forgot about original meaning town, I am more wanting to lynch ALIT tbh. They could be town trying to protect ALIT, or mafia trying to protect their scumbud/look town when ALIT flips. I think he's our best for the mat info.

Pure conjecture. See my response to Eduarda. Should we also lynch people who forget details about past games?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This was made during the time ALIT was still the talk of the town. And correct me if I'm misinterpreting, but it seems like you skimmed through Day 2 quickly to get a rough idea of where we are. If so, it's kinda impossible that you missed ALIT because that's the only thing which happened at the point of your post. ISOing him and not bringing this up yet stating you think he's town (I think he's the only one you said you think is town in your iso? I don't remember) seems like a sly movement to get hopefully get attention off of ALIT. Even in your second post after your iso where you were responding to others, all you did was question people's accusations against ALIT. You didn't bring up your opinion on it yourself. It seems like you were trying to get people to think over their suspicion on him. Doing this all while trying to turn suspicion towards me - a new target for town. Of course you were going to say you think ALIT is note worthy, after people won't budge from their accusations against him. But before that it seems like you were trying to direct attention away from him. If you both are scum buds I can clearly see how your actions fit in. If you're town, I'm sorry for misinterpreting the situation.

As I said, my town read was based on Day 1. My opinions of you were based on you switching targets from Heroine to ALIT. It seemed erratic and I didn't like the play. Nobody else was bringing it into question other than Toxic. I don't see the point in rehashing the fact that ALIT could be scum who slipped up when there are multiple people agreeing with that stance. I'd rather call something into question that might be slipping past people, especially if they're possible scum. Obviously if ALIT flips mafia then you'll be confirmed town, but I'm not going to take chances until I'm certain. The fact that you continue to hound on me for hounding on you isn't convincing me you're town either. Throwing back accusations is a fairly scummy move in most cases.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Eduarda said:

Honestly, I'm still not feeling Johnny and Frozen Chosen. Maybe I'm being too paranoid about this, but they were my next two suspects for attack after Regal.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Whoa, ALIT, calm down O.O

Nope. I was town in that game.
I know it happened in some game, though. I just can't remember which. And I know I wasn't in that game so sorry for not knowing. But it was one of the games I partly skimmed through. Do you remember which game that incident took place in? I remember thinking it was a smart move from you and being surprised you flipped scum.

It is ironic that many of the people accusing me are forgetting my alignments in previous games and accusing me of being scum in games I was town in. Should we also lynch these people for their memory failures?
Haha are you talking about me? :P
For one, I was neither in Dollhouse or the game the incident took place in so excuse me if I don't remember.
Secondly, this isn't a past memory failure. This is a 5 day old memory which completely slipped your mind apparently. The fact that you're going against Tristan and Johnny since I brought up their possible connection to you, doesn't help.

Johnny, will respond to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom