• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
As I stated before many times, I wanted the town to get a move on and do something. I understood the logic to why it's dangerous to attack all players and disagreed with the logic of sitting on our butts and doing nothing so I decided to go for a single player. I knew the town wouldn't want a RVS knock out so I tried to find whatever information I could. Obviously it wasn't enough.

Fair enough. I'll accept your reasoning. It's solid enough.

Right now I still want to think about how I feel about attacking ALIT. I'm leaning towards it, considering inscribed are the only other option, but I wanna make sure I'm feeling close to 100% on it.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Because that's not why people were talking about her being suspicious, they were talking about her being active being suspicious. Sure it's something to note that she didn't say a word about heroine after the day started but it doesn't worry me that much. I'm more worried about "what does originals mean?????" than scumhunting.

Plus, her defense earlier sits well with me.

I'm not really following what you meant here. Maybe it's me cause of my long day, but I just don't understand.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
yeah i don't do the words good

I'm 100% going off memory rn (and that bit from the last post i made) so please correct me if i'm wrong, but iirc people were suspecting Eduarda more for being a leader, rather than her switch from hroni to A_LINK_IN_TIME.

Again, please correct me if i'm wrong

also keep in mind that i'm stupid and also i did a bunch of overnights this week that i hopefully will never do again

something something more excuses

i'll make a post later when i'm not busy *never posts again* =^)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Fair enough. I'll accept your reasoning. It's solid enough.
Ok but what about the part where you took my post out of context to make me look worse:
You took this quote out of context. I was asking Bryant to elaborate on her stance. Mostly - like as you pointed out - I found her post scummy. She didn't respond to it though, and still hasn't. Oh well. As she clearly stated that she disagreed with spreading out attacks, I asked her what her alternative strategy is instead. You took the quote and made it seem like I asked Heroine or the rest of the players during the time where I was pursuing Heroine, when I asked this question to Bryant before any of that happened.

Ok so I've been looking through Day 2 again. Specifically people's reaction to ALIT's slip up. I wanted to see if there were any relationships.

So looking at the notes I took, the first thing which stood out to me is Cthlhu, Bryant, and Johnny. All three of these players posted after ALIT's slip up. The first two posted during the time it was a hot topic, in fact. But none of them brought the slip up or stated their opinion on it (though Cthlhu did say he thinks ALIT made a mistake, but he said this much later). Instead, they expressed their suspicion on me. Johnny even said ALIT is leaning town for him in his iso. I'm not worried that they were suspicious of me. It's valid. But I'm worried that they completely ignored the topic of ALIT.

Those three were the only ones who ignored ALIT's topic (except for 'catching up will post later' players and Viral who asked ALIT a question. Not sure if that means he found the slip up suspicious or not). And they all chose to express suspicion on me instead.

Now for changes in stance. DekuNut and Doc.

@Eduarda good catch on the ALIT thing. I can support his story though, having it also slip my mind for a few moments.
For me, I'd say knock out ALIT. He actually has conversation on him and his lynch would tell us more than that of an inactive.
So knocking out someone you don't see any evidence against being scum is better than knocking out an inactive who is impossible to find evidence against regardless, because of their inactivity? I don't think ALIT has posted much on Day 1 either. He's a good player and has ISOed before as scum (I think in Dollhouse? He was about to get lynched and made a good iso post and vote analysis and I remember Viral said ALIT is his new favourite player but ALIT was still lynched and flipped scum) so if he's scum his iso wouldn't tell us anything.

As for ALiT, I am willing to chalk it up as a slip up. I admittedly forgot that my own role said original until Libk mentioned it. That said, I think we should keep an eye on her.
If I had to pick now, I would choose to attack ALiT. Sure, this could be similar to TF2 mafia, but it was still a scummy slip-up.
In your view, ALIT simply forgot. So what's so scummy about simply forgetting? You did too.

Another change but this doesn't seem as drastic. Tristan. When I first brought up ALIT's slip he was full on against him and tried to bring more arguments against ALIT in fact. Now that ALIT's suspicion has somewhat died down, he's turned his attention mostly to someone else (me). He did say that he won't let ALIT go, but his drastic change on ALIT when ALIT didn't say much to change his opinion is odd

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm 100% going off memory rn (and that bit from the last post i made) so please correct me if i'm wrong, but iirc people were suspecting Eduarda more for being a leader, rather than her switch from hroni to A_LINK_IN_TIME

It seemed to me it was both from people.

Ok but what about the part where you took my post out of context to make me look worse:

That was how I interpreted what was posted. My opinions are what I posted based on what I saw and how I responded.

Johnny even said ALIT is leaning town for him in his iso. I'm not worried that they were suspicious of me. It's valid. But I'm worried that they completely ignored the topic of ALIT.
Those three were the only ones who ignored ALIT's topic (except for 'catching up will post later' players and Viral who asked ALIT a question. Not sure if that means he found the slip up suspicious or not). And they all chose to express suspicion on me instead.

I didn't ignore the situation. My last post about attacking him speaks for itself. I haven't posted much about it because most of my posts today have been responding to people who responded to me. My town reads on ALIT were based on Day 1.

After today, ALIT does look more scummy. The slip up definitely hurts his situation there.

For anybody concerned with my inactivity and my focusing on the damage differences and the notion it's particularly scummy, I'll make a full in depth statement regarding it tomorrow. It's late for me and I haven't really been home a lot today, and HWL calls.

First question: what was the last game you played here? Do you remember?
Second question: if you had to choose someone other than Eduarda to lynch, who would it be?
I looked in my PMs, and it seems like the last mafia game I played in was a My Little Pony themed game in July 2013. Suffice to say it's been a while :p

At this point, I'm thinking ALIT, partially because of the arguments others have brought up against her, but also largely for bandwagoning reasons tbqh. We can't afford to sit around and attack no one every day, after all.

Attack: A Link In Time

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Eduarda
I wanted to come back in for a moment before going to bed, but it you were going to attack anyone else besides ALIT, who would it be and why?
Still figuring out how to respond to your post (or maybe I'm just super tired right now so I can't think) so I'll respond to this one first and the other one later.

I'm thinking maybe Bryant. Because of her sudden switch the thingy I brought up and her first post. The only thing which makes me hesitant is I think she's the first one to have brought me up as suspicious. And I'm not sure if new scum would make such a bold move.

Cthulhu might be my next option because of his blatant bandwagoning. Other than that, Ben. He's been playing catch up for two games now and I'm sorry Ben, but if you want to play Mafia, you should spend more time and energy into it. It's just not fun, otherwise, and it would be better you don't play at all.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Tfw Srishti makes all the points you were going to. I h8 you. c:

Another change but this doesn't seem as drastic. Tristan. When I first brought up ALIT's slip he was full on against him and tried to bring more arguments against ALIT in fact. Now that ALIT's suspicion has somewhat died down, he's turned his attention mostly to someone else (me). He did say that he won't let ALIT go, but his drastic change on ALIT when ALIT didn't say much to change his opinion is odd

I noticed this about Tristan as well. Suspicion was brought up on HoT, he goes after her. Suspicion on AliT, he goes after AliT. Same thing with Eduarda. It's shady af.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom