• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I admit that was an oversight on my part. I posted while dead in a League of Legends match, so I just wanted to get some thoughts down during the time I was unable to use my character during the game.
Anyhow, this situation is pretty similar to TF2 mafia where Johnny said he didn't know there was a division between Red and Blue and people jumped on him pretty quickly, even though he was a vanilla townie, so he knew about the color factions. It just didn't occur to him at that moment.
That was different though. Johnny was a VT, and he knew about the colours. He just didn't know that the colours had opposite night roles attached to them. That's what we jumped on them for, even though it made sense. You missing the "Originals" wording doesn't make sense in this case, no matter what your role is.
I admit that was an oversight on my part.
You said something similar to this in Revival when you "missed" a roleblock in the nightscene. You were scum in that game.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
@Eduarda your interations with Heroine kinda make me suspicious of you because you chose to attack a random on day one.. Literally for no reason that i could see other than just cuz you could. Though to be honest i can't really tell i ain't a radar for murder suspects. :P

Obviously the Mafia is a high damage dealing team kinda makes me nervous for the next night, as for the SK no clue if one is in this game so i think for now the damage from a potential SK is attributed to Mafia (likely wrong god knows)

What bugs me is day two and people are roleclaiming that really seems fishy to me, granted we've had a death of a trophydude and it's gonna send everyone buzzing like wasps hunting a spider but still i think if you are gonna roleclaim this early when NO SUSPISCION has fallen on you kinda says to my mind you are hiding something. Then again likely wrong. Who knows.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Really, I don't see how Originals would have slipped so easily.

I'm not sure how night action PMs work with the conversation system but I think everyone submits their night action within the same Role PM conversation, right? At least that's what I do. If so, ALIT would have seen the green letters again when submitting his night action, in case he did forget.

If he's Mafia he wouldn't need to look at his role PM again. All night actions would be done through the QT. And if he was VT, he should be able to tell us the exact wording of the green words if @Jamie allows

Even without that, ALIT noticed the wording "Original Mason". I understand being taken aback from the wording at first but having time to think about it enough to bring it up, yet still not connect the two? I've never seen "Original" any-role before in an Mafia game here. That would cause people to wonder what on Earth that means. So coming to the conclusion that it means normal Mason but not connecting the town name. I don't find that too likely.

I would attack him but in case most people belive his reason, I'd suggest keeping this incident in mind through out the game.

Also shows that Mafia has one factional kill and that the total of their and another party's hits is about 150. Do you think Vig would have equal amount of damage as Mafia do or no?

I would think so. I mean one group having half of 150 seems like a lot. Anymore than that seems a little too strong. But if it were to be different than I think Mafia would have the higher percentage than the vig.

Wait a minute. Why didnt ALIT know that Originals are the town for this game

I thought the same thing too. And people are pointing out how similar it was to Sooshi in TF2. But, in the end, I pushed for Johnny's lynch and he really was VT.

That being said, couldn't their be an "original VT" from smash?

I haven't Mafia'd in a while so I've been kinda doubtful of my instincts, but the person I find most suspicious atm is Eduarda. By no means do I think she's definitely scum, but simply that she's the most probable, in my eyes. It seems like she's leading most of the conversations right now and pointing a lot of fingers, which could definitely just be the sign of a dutiful townsperson, sure, but it's also a very, very powerful position for a mafia member and I can't shake the feeling that we're being herded, essentially. A wolf in sheepdogs clothing.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I haven't Mafia'd in a while so I've been kinda doubtful of my instincts, but the person I find most suspicious atm is Eduarda. By no means do I think she's definitely scum, but simply that she's the most probable, in my eyes. It seems like she's leading most of the conversations right now and pointing a lot of fingers, which could definitely just be the sign of a dutiful townsperson, sure, but it's also a very, very powerful position for a mafia member and I can't shake the feeling that we're being herded, essentially. A wolf in sheepdogs clothing.
Eduarda always leads discussions though (if I remember past games correctly), so I don't think that's very indicative of anything. But I am also a bit suspicious of Eduarda after her interactions yesterday with Heroine. Eduarda focused on Heroine way too much and a lot of her reasoning was reaching, in my opinion.

As for ALiT, I am willing to chalk it up as a slip up. I admittedly forgot that my own role said original until Libk mentioned it. That said, I think we should keep an eye on her.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You can post the general wording of your role pm.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I also think that the Vig and Mafia would have similar damage parameters. I mean, they're both equally powerful roles right?

At this point, I'm pretty sure Eduarda is town.

As for AliT, I'd be willing to place an attack on him when nearing deadline, but only if nobody better comes up. Simply because he might just be a forgetful person (if that's the case I feel kinda bad for him lmao). Anyway, I remember I did have a few suspicions from yesterday so I'm just going to look back on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom