• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is FG a player who you would say isn't that great at playing scum usually? I only ask because it sounds to me like you're saying she isn't that interested in this game because she rolled scum and is therefore coming up with an excuse not to play.
its funny because I think she's very good as scum
I just also think I have a pretty good read on her

funnier6

Courage~
Ok, so do you guys actually think she's scum or are you considering lynching her as a pl? Because I don't think that's a good idea when we don't get a lynch during day 3.
I've seen town fg enough to know that this is a long distance away from normal and I'm sticking to that. Nothing to do with policy, just admitting that she's not going to be very active/motivated after being scum read for being inactive and unmotivated just feels like self justification.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I think I prefer the Johnny wagon as opposed to FG’s wagon. I don’t like that there’s being such a hard push for her lynch by sunfan, because in my eyes, all she’s guilty of is being uninterested. I know that that can be a scum tactic, but Johnny looks far scummier in my eyes.

I’m gonna place my vote on the Johnny wagon eventually. Currently waiting because I have zero clue what the vote counts at and last time I saw it was (maybe?) high. I don’t want to push it closer to the edge if there’s a lot. But if Johnny flips scum, I think it’s fairly likely Sunfan is too and this push for fg is to counter Johnnys wagon.

Since we don't have a lynch come tomorrow, I'll go ahead and claim since there's probably a doc that can save me.
If I get roleblocked, then w/e, but we're not lynching Johnny today, I have a greencheck on him.

I don't think he's always town, like there's a very real chance that he is the Godfather because I don't really understand what he's doing but I cannot let the lynch get directed towards him when I have a greencheck on him.

Claiming now just so everyone will have a chance to see it before the day ends and because pressure has been mounting on his slot very much.

Reads that Johnny and I are together have been quite hilarious to me today.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Since we don't have a lynch come tomorrow, I'll go ahead and claim since there's probably a doc that can save me.
If I get roleblocked, then w/e, but we're not lynching Johnny today, I have a greencheck on him.

I don't think he's always town, like there's a very real chance that he is the Godfather because I don't really understand what he's doing but I cannot let the lynch get directed towards him when I have a greencheck on him.

Claiming now just so everyone will have a chance to see it before the day ends and because pressure has been mounting on his slot very much.

Reads that Johnny and I are together have been quite hilarious to me today.
I took a quick look back at your posts and this adds up really well.

This makes things interesting. I'm tempted to unvote, but I'd like to wait and see where everyone else stands on this. The day is only half over so there's lots of time.

Johnny is still a top scum lean, so I am not discounting the possibility of him being Godfather. For this reason, I think he would make an excellent vig target for tonight if we decide not to lynch him and there is one.

The only issue is that I don't really like the current counter wagon. I don't think FG lacking interest in the game makes her scummy, I feel like she genuinely doesn't feel up to playing this game. The only other people I would consider lynching in this case are SMS and Doc; the former I have a slight town lean on and the latter is currently a null read. funnier and Minish I think are town, FG I believe is telling the truth, Alit has the Miller claim, SMS has been flip-floppy but reminds me of his town self, and Doc I have never been able to read. That only leaves Johnny, so I'm hesitant to remove my vote, but if everyone else agrees we should leave him alone for now and let the vig take him, I'll be ok with it.

A green check on Johnny and TheSunFan being a cop would blow the world I've been thinking of up.

I still feel good about Tristan, Doc, and Minish.

So that leaves HeroOfTime, funnier, SMS, and Funnygurl.

What are the chances there are 3 wolves in there? Seems like wishful thinking.

For now, I'll unvote but need to think things over in the afternoon.

Unvote

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ugh, I don't even know what to do anymore. All of my scum pile suddenly has explanations for why they're not scum and it's just like ahhhhhhhhh.

Tristan would be the only one from my original pile that doesn't have an explanation, but I had already moved away from him and really like his posts.

I dunno, maybe lynching FG is the right move for the day and then figure out a different game plan tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom